Ren'Py - Abandoned - My Innocent Pleasure [v0.30 Fix] [R1NC35T]

1. 2.00 star(s)

wzlhhh

人物建模还是比较粗糙的,但我个人很喜欢这种乱伦类的游戏,但是某些关卡设计实在是让人喜欢不起来,繁琐的开锁,这绝对是一个减分项,游戏内的攻略还是继续优化,以免玩家找不到目标位置,非常希望作者做好这个作品,不过目前来说不太推荐游玩,希望作者多加以优化
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Translated by Google
    The character modeling is still relatively rough, but I personally like this kind of incest game, but some level designs are really hard to like, cumbersome unlocking, this is definitely a minus, the walkthrough in the game is still Need to upgrade so that players can find the target location. I really hope that the author will do a good job in this work, but it is not recommended to play at present. I hope the author can optimize it more
  2. 3.00 star(s)

Sam699

I don't want to give this game a 1 or 2 star rating as it is good and if you can encounter 0 bugs along the way then its worthwhile but in the state its in you get to a point where you have no idea what to do so just end up doing the same thing over and over again which is unfortunate. Maybe if the hinting system told you the requirements and where to go at this and that time then it would be a lot better but as it stands the game is just going to sit there until its playable as i'm encountering bugs despite downloading the latest download from the dev.
  3. 2.00 star(s)

sinkind

Below average. If i would rate it based on how much care i think dev were putting in it i would rate it 1.
    Models are generic , stock even. You already saw them in dozens of meh games already.
    Characters lack of any unique traits, they basically could all be a bunch of clones with numbers. On the second thought it might have made game slightly better.
    Script is just a bunch of ideas taped together. I would be really surprised if dev have some kind of plan for a story.

Overall game looks unpolished, even rushed maybe. It make sense of course if it's dev's first project (update - i've checked, he has one abandoned game with bad rating, so...), but it makes even more sense if you look at "developer notes" , right now there is only that part from patreon\subscribestar where any dev with kind words basically saying "i want to quit my job, pay me money for my game so i would be able to do it".
    And this is the worst part for the dev (or best for you if you like when people fail) : because first and best way how games become financially successful is by making very good first impression.
    And unfortunately for dev this train have already passed him by.

Maybe dev will try and make something out of it, but i bet 1-3 more small updates and abandoned in 23\24.
  4. 2.00 star(s)

Mike145

Don't bother, renders are at most average and it's broken.

I've even used urm to know the variable checks and changed them manually after I was stuck and still I couldnt get past some bugs.

- you can't earn money, maybe from cleaning the house(didnt bother), but you can have literally a job - being a lifeguard (it doesnt give money for some reason)

- you have no idea whats clickable

- bad dialogues (bad english even tho I have a pretty good tolerance for it the character interactions are so inbelievable its hard to read it at all)

- explore for yourself cause theres no hint system at least I was aware of, without the URM mod I would be soooo lost all the time

Don't know why I'm even giving it 2*, probs cause I like the idea but seriously if you want to check it out even in its current state for your own sanity use URM.
  5. 2.00 star(s)

neithernor

0.2 review
    The game has potential but current version has too many issues and almost unplayable.

for starters the UI its very annoying as you cant tell what you can or cant click,
    in some cases it shows you characters in places they aren't or doesn't shows where they are.

then there are a bunch of annoying mini games.

and finally a bunch of game breaking bugs that halt progress.

hopefully this will improve and i can give it a higher score in the future.