My Introduction (Dunno what else to call it)

Feb 11, 2022
Heyo everyone! My name is Ella Maywood (she/her)
I've been on the site for a while, and never really felt confident enough to even make an account until 2022 (It feels weird not saying this year, time flies, I guess!), but here I am! I'm pansexual, with a heavy lean towards women, as well as transgender and non-binary people. I have a wife, and I'm expecting my first baby this year (super nervous!), but before anyone asks, I am faithful to her, and love her with all of my heart. I'm only on this site with her express approval. I'm currently looking for new sex games to play. If anyone has suggestions, I'd love to hear them! I'm into all kinds of things, but I'll put my major kinks below, as well as some of my favorite lewd games! I almost always prefer games where the main character can be a futanari, or at least a female, but haven't found enough high-quality games involving my kinks, let alone ones with a great deal of content and/or replayability, so some of my top games sadly have male protagonists, and I just pretend they're a futa or something. Also, I'm now worried that this kind of sounds like a game request, but it's not! Just saying that I love recommendations, and will probably end up posting something there, since I know this isn't the proper channel for requests! For now, I just want to say hello, and say what I'm into!

Kinks:
Pregnancy (My FAVORITE kink, especially if progression/being able to raise the children is shown)
Futanari
Transformation (Either transforming yourself or others. Bonus points for the ability to cause permanent changes!)
Female or Futa Protagonist
Futa on Female

Female on Female
Incest

Favorite Games:
Corruption of Champions II: By far my favorite. It took me a while to get into, but sucked me in after, and I can't wait to see more content! Kiyoko = Best Girl
Mythic Manor: Love the characters, and wish there was more already! The models are a bit rough, but the characters more than make up for it in my opinion.
Lilith's Throne: Used to be my favorite, but the slow development means I can really only play an hour or so of new content, then wait months for just one new scene.
Harem Hotel: Love all the characters, and the amount of depth and development Ashley gets made her one of my favorites. I actually cried.
Being a DIK: Solid story, insanely good models and animations, and great characters! The free roam kinda gets tedious for me though.
Sisterly Lust: I wasn't expecting to put this one on the list, but I love the drama between characters, and I'm a sucker for anything involving pregnancy content.
College Daze: Not a fan of the MC, but the sheer amount of content kept me going. Also bonus points for pregnancy content (You can probably see a pattern here).

Obviously there's tons more that I didn't list, but I don't have the time to list them. I'd love to play more, and chat with everyone, but I hope this wasn't too bad of an introduction! Take care!

~Ella M.

spitfire335

Jun 12, 2017
Try Exiles by Timepants. While it has a male protagonist, it has a variety of love interests and a great story. I think the next update is going to drop soon to according to the dev.

Feb 11, 2022
Try Exiles by Timepants. While it has a male protagonist, it has a variety of love interests and a great story. I think the next update is going to drop soon to according to the dev.
Thank you so much for the suggestion! I'll be sure to let you know when I try it!

hi, welcome to the forum (y)
Heyo! I hope you're doing well, and thank you for the message!!

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Sounds like a dating profile.

As to the kinks listed I wouldn't know anything about those. :sneaky: