My introduction

LooLoo Baloo

Mar 15, 2021
Hello, it's nice to be here!
I'm currently in the very early stages of learning game development, and I aim to be developing my own game by the end of the year. Currently I only have a laptop, so I have to wait until I can get a decent PC to start the real creation of it. And so while I wait for that, I'll be learning python and Renpy from scratch. I have no knowledge of either coding or programming so it'll be quite a big task, but I'm looking forward to it a lot. And I've found creating the characters and main plotline for my game really exciting so far. By the time that I start creating my game, by then I'll have had around 6-8 months of learning how to do it, so hopefully it won't be too buggy!
Apart from my game, I'm a third year business and management student and I'm graduating in just a few months time. Most of my modules have been based in marketing, but I've also studied human resource management, economics, leadership strategies, operations management, trade; everything really.
So that's me in just a few paragraphs, It might be a long introduction, but I like writing so I quite liked it.
If you have any questions, feel free to ask me

• Hey there
Reactions: Cul