VN Ren'Py My Italian Slut Wife [v0.1] [HornyDogStudio]

4.00 star(s) 8 Votes

atrebor68

Engaged Member
Aug 26, 2020
Although I'm not opposed to interracial, that is not, and will never be, a theme in this particular project.
Also, thank you for the suggestion to use some Italian words for her, will be done! (if you have suggestions of some common expressions or slanders, please let me know!)
Describe the scene and I will help you with the correct phrase.
Example: when a pretty girl meets and greets the husband, the wife later will say "Chi era quella troia ?"
If the girl is a little fat and with visible makeup, she will say "Chi era quella vacca ?"
Feel free to ask.

TheDwayneTrain

Game Developer
Aug 10, 2017
Thank you for your honest and well-thought opinion! You made some very good points, and I will certainly take them in consideration for the next release. It's very good to get good insights earlier, as it gives me the chance to fix the course if necessary...
If we're putting our opinions out here, I thought this release was fantastic, perfect as-is. Just subbed patreon. I love how quickly and crazy things got and how things got out of the MC's control. All the voyeurism, the two alternate viewpoint mechanics, the frenetic writing...*chef's kiss*. It's a bit like Perfect Housewife, perhaps a little crazier. Hope to see more of the same for the next release, more wild teasing, groping, pushing of boundaries, etc...after all, she said she's going to be a slut for his friends :devilish:

• Red Heart
Reactions: HornyDogStudio

Daniele69

Feb 22, 2020
This is the Italian HandMade translation of:
My Italian Slut Wife [v0.1]

*****************************************************************************************
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan"
extract the .rar file and move "game" to the game where the .exe file resides overwrite if required .

Download

JagHond

Mar 18, 2019
If the wife Is REALLY italian, put some bad words in italian! And remember, for an italian wife all others women are "troie" (sluts), and ita wives don't fuck black men or hispanic.
Who ever told the last one, amico? I wouldn't be so sure of that... :LOL:
Concur gladly on all the rest above, dev. please do it right now!
With best regards to all.

JagHond

Mar 18, 2019
Describe the scene and I will help you with the correct phrase.
Example: when a pretty girl meets and greets the husband, the wife later will say "Chi era quella troia ?"
If the girl is a little fat and with visible makeup, she will say "Chi era quella vacca ?"
Feel free to ask.
Please count me in too on that, dev.... two are always better that one only, what do you think? :LOL:
With best regards.

• Red Heart

Nova Minx

Aug 8, 2022
This was quite fun. The joking of the first scene settled the overly fast pace felt, which was clever. And rewarded with a realistic, hinting at what is to come sex scene. Very good start to a v0.1 i thought.

Opinions/Suggestions, more blurred backgrounds for the shots and renders. All if possible. They add a nice quality to photos and can be used in many ways for scene tones too.

The protagonists thought text needs to a little different in colour as well some dialogue paragraphed. Some text ran across the screen. Also some characters text was hard to read, the rich dark blue.

The female model was great, the smiles and shapes, clothes worn. She is the not only the focus of the setting but the VN too.

• Red Heart

kostike111

Jun 2, 2017
Although I'm not opposed to interracial, that is not, and will never be, a theme in this particular project.
Also, thank you for the suggestion to use some Italian words for her, will be done! (if you have suggestions of some common expressions or slanders, please let me know!)
hi bro, you girl from game is super hot and good, are you planing to add animations or gifs , because with them game will be more good and go to next level

HornyDogStudio

Game Developer
Sep 14, 2024
hi bro, you girl from game is super hot and good, are you planing to add animations or gifs , because with them game will be more good and go to next level
Hey! For now, I plan on keep using the kind of "stop-motion" animations that are already in the game.

Reactions: JagHond

WMMID

Aug 17, 2024
I implore you, Dev. Do not change your style and the story you want to create. I get people in here are making recommendations to suit their own tastes but this first release was fantastic. There's barely any games out there that straddle the line of NTR/NTRS and this is perfect for that. I'd hate to see that changed.

HornyDogStudio

Game Developer
Sep 14, 2024
I implore you, Dev. Do not change your style and the story you want to create. I get people in here are making recommendations to suit their own tastes but this first release was fantastic. There's barely any games out there that straddle the line of NTR/NTRS and this is perfect for that. I'd hate to see that changed.
Don't worry, I have a plan and I will not change it.
However, there are always ways to accommodate some good suggestions, although it will make the scope bigger, which leads to more work and a longer time to finish the game. I'm in no hurry, so I'll take the ideas I find good, and leave the ones I don't agree with or that don't fit my vision for this particular game.

lusciousveranda

Apr 20, 2018
I like where this is going but it has lit my interest towards very promiscuous married women like her. I need more like this

4.00 star(s) 8 Votes