Logan3000x

Oct 10, 2018
does anyone has the new walkthrough?...just want to peek a little... to see if I missed anything.
EDIT: nevermind I will wait for the second part.

Last edited:

ragareno13

Game Developer
Jul 21, 2021
The help talks about you dating men. Are these all traps?
Dev here. Sorry for the delay, for some reason I didn't receive any notification.
There will be no traps in the game. It's probably a typo. (I'm not an English speaker). This will be fixed in the next version.

Reactions: Zr0Potential

ragareno13

Game Developer
Jul 21, 2021
does anyone has the new walkthrough?...just want to peek a little... to see if I missed anything.
EDIT: nevermind I will wait for the second part.
Hello Logan3000x, Dev here. Thank you very much for your interest in the game. The Chapter 02 walkthrough will be available to Patreons in early May and free to everyone at the end of the same month.

Reactions: Logan3000x

Ritsujin

May 30, 2018
Looks pretty interesting, but it's like with watching anime.
I hate waiting for episodes to drop, after I already started watching it, so I'll wait a while till there's quite a bit of content.
Best of luck, dev.

• Red Heart
Reactions: ragareno13

zexelf

Dec 11, 2019
Good shit. Best of luck dev, looking forward for it. Emily is great and the MC is just the right amount of naive/oblivous.

• Red Heart

jackpierce375

Sep 13, 2017
I saw the tags that are in the game and what you plan on being in game, but I always have to ask, will impregnation/pregnancy be in-game or a tag that you'll add?

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Help us decide which story to advance in the second chapter of

View attachment 1692944
Hopefully next update is about Joanne,
btw I have this game on my radar and want to help you out get more support.
Did read in your patreon that it won't have ntr but just to be clear, there won't be any other male fucking the girls right? not sharing, swinging or such fetishes either?
Did love the last update, keep up the good work.

ragareno13

Game Developer
Jul 21, 2021
Hopefully next update is about Joanne,
btw I have this game on my radar and want to help you out get more support.
Did read in your patreon that it won't have ntr but just to be clear, there won't be any other male fucking the girls right? not sharing, swinging or such fetishes either?
Did love the last update, keep up the good work.
Hi, thanks for the support.

The main story of the game will have rivals and "villains", but nothing related to the sexual stuff.

So, to be clear, no other guy is going to have sex with the women in the game besides the MC.

Most of all, I want this game to be about hanging out with some girls, relaxing and enjoying life.

Because of this, NTR just doesn't make sense to be in the game. Nothing against those who like it, but it's just not the kind of game I want to make.

And yes, in the next update we will have a scene with Joanne

ragareno13

Game Developer
Jul 21, 2021
I saw the tags that are in the game and what you plan on being in game, but I always have to ask, will impregnation/pregnancy be in-game or a tag that you'll add?
It wasn't planned, but after a lot of players asked, we're going to add pregnancy to the game. We are just defining what will be the best way to introduce it into the story, but it will certainly have!

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes