My latest character design

Deleted member 134393

Game Developer
Jul 27, 2017
first off, I am unsure where else to post this, so if I posted in the wrong section, please forgive me in advance and direct me so I don't make the mistake twice.

So I have been working on a game, and want to get a fair chunk of content in before I release its first build. Since I will likely release the builds on this site for feedback, considering I am not launching a patreon with the release of the game, it's important to me I get feedback before dedicating to something too hard.

I wanted to do something a bit different from what I normally see, so instead of a bartender focused on a large bust, I figured a shortstack with a focus on thighs, hips, and ass would be a little bit fresher. I already wrote out the initial quest line that ends in you either breaking or recruiting the person to serve you, but how do you feel about the design of the goblin as a whole?

NSFW of course:

captainJugs

Jun 7, 2017
good idea! You always need to tease the player with something to hope for later. The goblin would be good for that.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
A teasing goblin as a bartender??? I doubt it. The most teasing breeds I can think of are kitsune, orcs, elves, or even a catgirl. A lagomorph would jump your bones only slightly slower than a goblin. I guess I played too much TiTS, CoC, Nimin, and FoE. :D

Deleted member 134393

Game Developer
Jul 27, 2017
le
A teasing goblin as a bartender??? I doubt it. The most teasing breeds I can think of are kitsune, orcs, elves, or even a catgirl. A lagomorph would jump your bones only slightly slower than a goblin. I guess I played too much TiTS, CoC, Nimin, and FoE. :D
less teasing and more failing her business. The idea is that it gives you an early point to harvest essence and such, so she basically brings you on as a whore, I've already drawn multiple sex scenes, including a double handjob that ends being covered in cum, and another where you are taking it from behind.

since shes watched so heavily its up to you to find a way to ease pressure off of her so her bar can grow and make money once again, once you find a way to allow her to whore it up without the risk of further fines, it unlocks scenes involving her too, including a gloryhole and a few options that unlock specific sex scenes, I'm sure you can figure out what kind of stuff goes on at each, but its stables, "the black room" (sort of bdsm room that could go either way) and a harvesting room, where more exotic things happen, allowing you to harvest and sell the reagents you get.

considering adding a pregnancy system where you can knock up your followers you have dominated/seduced