Remzis

Feb 3, 2019
How the hell do you get a harem on Day 7? I tried times and times with walkthrough suggestion, but I just fail :(

zerozip0

May 23, 2018
For me the following thing worked for the harem ending:
I was nice and gentlemanly with Anna.
No alcohol was given to Jennifer and I was acting uncool.
I helped Sarah with her self-esteem and selected the first costume.
Trying to spend a more or less equal ammount of time on each lady might be key here.
Perhaps the order of actions matter as well? (I did not keep track of that though.)

zerozip0

May 23, 2018
I have been searching a bit to see if a Fan sig for this game exists. I believe that is in fact not the case. Maybe @Krull or @crust or another fine artist might find the time to create one at some point? :D

The Anti

Nov 12, 2018
Hey, I have all the Endings except for Jennifer+Sarah End 03.
Anyone know what to do for that specific one?

bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no bitching.

My Legacy [saddoggames] - Original Size: 1.99GB

Download PC (119MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Phegor

Mar 21, 2017
Really fun game, kinda rough around the edges and really sparse with the pregnancy content but I'm definitely recommending this one. Worth reading for the funny MC internal monologues alone.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
link is dead
I am sorry you are having computer problems in that your cache is full and will not allow it to open.
Clean out your cache for your browser and then try it..

I will also upload it here for you but clean out that cache because I just downloaded it without problems.

NotYourBiznes

Apr 2, 2019
I'm not one of those who replay the game just so they could see different endings, so personally I'm disappointed with this game. It's very short, so I tried unlocking some of the endings, but lost my interest after the 3rd time. Where have all the good games gone? Fortunately, saddoggames has been working on The Tyrant for quiet some time and it won't be an exaggeneration to say it's the game I'm most hyped on currently, because of that I can't really make myself patient enough to wait for the final version.

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
I'm not one of those who replay the game just so they could see different endings, so personally I'm disappointed with this game. It's very short, so I tried unlocking some of the endings, but lost my interest after the 3rd time. Where have all the good games gone? Fortunately, saddoggames has been working on The Tyrant for quiet some time and it won't be an exaggeneration to say it's the game I'm most hyped on currently, because of that I can't really make myself patient enough to wait for the final version.
This IS a good game. Just because you don't like to "work" for all endings doesn't mean its a bad game. :whistle:

3.70 star(s) 45 Votes