VN - Ren'Py - Completed - My Legacy [v1.0] [saddoggames]

1. 1.00 star(s)

HunterSeeker

So the premise of this game is that you're seeing your brother for the first time in many years. It's a vacation of sorts and you have two nieces and one sister in-law who are the main love interests of this game. The game is plagued by the MC having two different voices in his head. It's an asinine attempt at being funny and it doesn't work very well. The MC has the intelligence and maturity of a 12 year old. At first, I wondered if the MC had dissociative identity disorder. But the more I played, the more I realized that the writer of this game just plain sucks at writing.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Savor

one of the best on this site, old but gold.
    creative ideas and lots of different decisions and outcome.
    one outcome better as the other.
    must have played atleast once.
    i miss these creativity in the new games on this site.
    even tho the graphics are better today, it lacks on creativity.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

Rundmck

Another old game that has more thought put into the choices than the new offerings. You're playing a completed game which might lack in art but makes up for it in the choices it has to offer. Characters fall too quickly but I liked the race against time aspect of playing your cards right or else they'll slip away. You'll have to rack your brain while choosing to get to the true end which is a fun challenge. I liked the sister in law's design the best. Old dazn model.

Highly recommended.
  4. 4.00 star(s)

DSTORQUE

You're a perverted uncle that is invited to stay with his brother's family for a week. The voices in your head tell you to enact your master plan: Knockup his whole family and continue your legacy through their children. You can choose to romance or corrupt the family, with various combinations leading to various shared scenes. The corruption isn't really my thing, but it can be hot. The best ending is romancing and knocking them all up. The game makes it's choices easy to understand and it's short, so there isn't excessive clicking and repeat playthroughs are easy. A solid game for sure!
  5. 3.00 star(s)

PinkTurnsBlue

A literal big fat sausage as a sex toy, interesting concept.
    I liked the idea of multiple endings, motivating you to play it again. Only replayed it once though.
    Sadly, as it's an older game, the graphics are below average.
    The corruption angle was adequately done, albeit in turbo mode.
    It had a couple of good sex scenes.
    I'd say playable if you're into the kinks offered and you don't mind a short game.
  6. 4.00 star(s)

_Alexandru_

A good start for the developer (not commenting on his actions after this game).
    Rating given for the period when the game appeared, and not today standards

Story
    Simple, repetitive. You are put in contact with a family and get the chance to fuck the wife and the daugters. What I like is that
    the developer decided to give two paths to each character that branch out in various endings based on your actions. The conversations
    are basic and the interaction forced toward sex without much interlude...but hey, we came for a good time, not a long time

Models
    The girls do look different and there is a difference in their motivation to act

Rendering
    This is an old game so there are aspects missing. First of all, sex scene are not animated, and the models seems rough, unciseled.

Gameplay
    There is a menu with all the interactions, all the endings. The text of the choises that you have to make are sometimes not visible
    on the background.
  7. 3.00 star(s)

t727

A very short VN which unfortunately didn't make me want to see the different endings for the women.
    Mainly because I noticed the variables didn't trigger as they should and that the story wasn't that intriguing nor was the scenes overly sexy either.
    The few renders I've might have missed I'll unpack the game to see.

The renders haven't aged well, this game was made 5 years ago and it's showing.
    Not giving it any discredit, but just mentioning that so you reading this review know if you didn't look that up yourself.
    Rated: 3/5
    Based on: Completed.
  8. 3.00 star(s)

Lit Dark Age

Story (3.5/5): It's a short story, you have multiple choices and multiple endigs which I think is a favorable point.

Gameplay (3/5): It is simple, only clicking the choices and enjoying the results. I apreciate that you can replay the ending scenes.

Animations (3/5): There are only 3 girls with differents body type which is awesome, the design of them is simple, the scenario is simple too but I apreciate the body types and clothe's design

sex stuff (3/5): There are multiples scenes and different positions, and depending the ending, you can unlock differents scenes.
  9. 5.00 star(s)

manneychin

Applicable to: [v1.0] [COMPLETED]

This is a very good game with one dominant good feature: juicy hardcore sex with hot women who can be deliciously submissive or sex animals.

Ignoring the broken English that's peppered all over (it's not enough to spoil the mood), writing is very good, showing the author really understands what a lot of pervs likey.

Incest is used as a background theme to spice things up in general and, unfortunately, the truly taboo / forbidden / sick aspects are absent.

Artwork is reasonably good, original and it holds up even 4+ years later.

Gameplay is actually present (a rarity among Ren'Py "games") and it's good enough. You can hit 90% of all available scenes if during each play-through you (1) aim to move each girl towards one of the extremes of her single stat and (2) aim to not have any timeslot where you have nothing to do (extra hint: leave Anna interactions for when the other two girls are not available). So you have ~9 play-throughs to cover and they rapidly become shorter and shorter as you skip (CTRL) over what you've already seen, reducing the time per play-through towards the end to just a few minutes. There is a general lack of sufficient hints on which choices have little or no impact and which are important but if you follow my hits and write down when the stats change you'll pull through this in a weekend.

It's sad that the author either decided to bail or got choked to death by biting more than he could handle with his follow up game (The Tyrant). I hope they'll recalibrate and come back to the scene because there's wide hunger out there for his brand of perversion. All they need is to make sure they don't let themselves overrun by the scale of a new project.
  10. 3.00 star(s)

abconline

Short (about 1 hour), low quality assets, everything you expect from a proof a concept for a much better later game from this developer (The Tyrant is the game). You should only bother playing this after you have run out of stuff to do in The Tyrant.
  11. 5.00 star(s)

Degro

Defenitly one of the best games i played here.
    I like the models. They are not the standard models, a goth girl, a wannabe influenca and the big titted milf.
    The story is even more intressting.
    I would recommend this game for everybody who like male domination.
  12. 1.00 star(s)

iOtero

This thing is the biggest nonsense I've ever seen in my life. The story is childish, sickly, illogical, ridiculous and lacking in any logic or humor. What pretends to be funny ends up being total stupidity.
    The graphics are mediocre so there is no way you can waste your time playing something like this.
  13. 5.00 star(s)

Red469

Hi Guys
    First I really dont get why there are as many less then 5 star reviews, when in reality this VN is different from alot of them...
    I find this VN to be Underrated.

Heres my review as I see it
    The good:
    * All three girls are gorgeous
    * The Choices you make matter
    * Theres a nice level of intimacy in this one
    * The Dig at Vegans Warmed my heart to no end...
    * To see the End product of Vegan and neglectful is a Powerful Force, to see it in action Was interesting to say the least.
    * Nice amount of endings.

The not so good:
    * To actually see the suffering inflicted on a spouse, because of being forced to be a vegan and more importantly Where it lead...
    * Fairly short vn, Left me wanting more... I could go for a sandbox of this family maybe along man of the house...
    * There is no ending where the MC ends up with all 3 girls...
    * It would seem the only good ending for Jenn is to not get her preggo...

Dear Dev
    Excellent Job on showing that, the eating habits of a woman should be her choice to make, and not be chosen by force either...

Excellent job on the girls you picked both Anna and Sarah are just gorgeous, Jenn too but the first two are my favs.

Good job on the VN keep up the good work man
  14. 3.00 star(s)

MezzaPez

Haha I loved this game but its hard to rate it a 5 star because I feel like I personally liked it but it still had a lot of problems.

I feel like this game was a massive comedy trip. Mr.D and Brain were the best and I will never forget them and will miss them in every adult rated game I play. The only thing is that I feel like that was the only good thing about the game which is why I can't rate it a 5 star.

I mean there are some other "okay/good" things about the game like I thought the variety of kinks was pretty hot and the girls looked decent but everything overall just felt really mediocre and it kinda feels like your playing a cookie clicker except your not getting cookies by clicking and just more words on the screen. Most of the game I just played so I could hear more Mr.D and Brain.

It is basically a game where I felt the premise had a lot of potential that didn't deliver on it. I think everything could have been more complicatedly better. (not saying it should have been harder) but that getting what you want and what you want to be more intricate.

In the future I hope every game I play has a Mr.D and a Brain that talks to me. 10/10
  15. 2.00 star(s)

Sesinho

Everything is so free and cheap, and with lots of ahegao.

Writing is between cheap and silly, intended or not, its not clear, still cant take it seriously.

Renders could definetly improve, thats for sure.

I would say that is not a gamefor 2020, but i dont know if playing it earlier would improve the experience.
  16. 2.00 star(s)

tmathis

Definitely not my style of game. Artwork is fairly meh throughout and I am not a fan of the models. I didn't get much of a sense of plot and the writing style is not my favorite. Not recommended by me.
  17. 3.00 star(s)

Newi31

The characters come in three varieties. A nubile girl, a voluptuous redhead, and massive-mammaries lady. In terms of personality they're lively. The MC is a perverted uncle who has inner conversations with his two companions; D and brain.

The story is basic: try to impregnate the girls. To succeed in this quest you have two approaches with each girl, gentle or forced, and there are multiple endings. It flows from one short scene to the next so it's not a big time-sink.

The sex scenes were pretty hot. Better than most quick fap games. It gets to the point. I wasn't stimulated but that's because I'm a picky pleb who wants developed characters.

It's a quick, simple sex-your-brother's-family game. Not for people who appreciate a build-up or fancy stuff like character depth.
  18. 4.00 star(s)

blinkGG

So many endings, so many possibilities.
    Funny interaction between the MC and his brain.
    Great models but the UI can be changed or improved imo.
    This game can leave bad taste for some.
    Not for everyone imo
  19. 5.00 star(s)

ohenrythefilth

Saddog makes some weird games. The wife of the MC's brother gets turned on by salami, but the oddness is part of the charm. The English is strange in places, but that is also part of the charm. Good game
  20. 4.00 star(s)

bluerubber

superb rendering and content. Only critique is either the need for a more detailed walkthrough or a better in game assist to minimize missing content opportunities. Maybe also consider providing downloadable endings.