RPGM Abandoned My Life: A Series of Fortunate Events [v0.8] [Nosferan]

2.40 star(s) 8 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Intro.png

Overview:
Guy finishes off college and comes home for a short while before heading off into the "real" world. Things are a little strange right from the get go... His mom died just before he went to college and his father has a new girlfriend. Upon returning, his dad, his dad's girlfriend and her one daughter are cold, while the other daughter and MC's "Lover" are happy to see him. The game picks up with him just returning home, explores the relationships with these characters (and others) and will include a main plot with a couple of subplots.​

Thread Updated: 2020-01-01
Release Date: 2020-01-01
Developer: Nosferan
Censored: No
Version: 0.8
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Mac: - - - - -
Other: COMPRESSED

Extra: UNOFFICIAL WALKTHROUGH

*This unofficial version is not released by the developer. Download at your risk.

1 sis meet.png 4 meet stepmom.png 5 alleyway.png 9 On Phone.png 9 vicky meeting.png 11 alleyway.png Scene 1-2.png School 5.png

Last edited by a moderator:

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
pic 2 is not really my thing...

but i give it a try. interresting to see for once the mother dead and father allive. (that guy is probably the most lucky male game father character in all time XD )

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
need tag "thicc" ,

- i putted "Sis" in the name.. lol i know why you not recommend that XD

- "Hey Sis , you a little happy to see your "bro" or something ?"

- Vicky need a remake ( we see that char way too much already :/ sorry )

- Dad look like T-bag from prison break XD

- game need a quest log... i didnt make careful about what he say, and now i m completly lost ...

:confused:

Never get understand with why the hell (sorry my french speak) with write "FIRST!" on 1st post...?!
its like saying "Prem'" in french.
child'ish way to be happy and glad and proud to be first for absolutly no reason at all.

Reactions: bigote

PoyntFury

The Man With The Need To Breed
Donor
Dec 14, 2017
I haven't played the game, so I have no idea whether it's good or not, but I am really tired of seeing Daz3d models all over the place.

nZk

「」
Donor
Dec 13, 2016
Red hair chick reminds me of Carli from DA.

God I already miss that VN

D

Deleted member 20801

Anyone figured out how to reach the balcony to listen to the bitchy step-sis' conversation? That Backyard is a mess...
go to the garage there is a ladder

then go outside to the gate on the left side connecting to the back yard

click on it then go back to the garage on the key should be on the bench

then go outside , open the gate go to the back yard and go towards the right side you will find the glowing stars

kxjoh32

Jun 4, 2017
Damn that blonde is Hugh lol and for some reason i feel her name is probably Hilga. A woman big as that scar the crap out of me lol. The kind of woman that can twist you into a pretzel if they wish to.

Agapito

Dec 25, 2017
Anyone figured out how to reach the balcony to listen to the bitchy step-sis' conversation? That Backyard is a mess...

You must go to the garage, take the ladder, go outside (clicking on the right wall of the garage), then you will go to the backyard gate on the top-left part and the MC will say something about a key. Then return to the garage and click on the bench in the left wall (it's a bit complicated to click correctly idk why) and you will get a key. Return to the gate ang go to the back part of the house where you will finally see the point where to put the ladder.

I must say that this part it has been so shitty that when I've done it I just closed the game. Too much guessing for me, sorry.

Aug 26, 2018
Yeah.......that step mom loooks freaky weird. no sexual way.
the proportions are either really bad on purpose(did she have some botched or successful sugeries?) or they're an attempt to woo us with super thicc women?

Always hate it when I see these cheerleader outfits... they look so wrong.... i'll skip.
agreeing on the cheerleader stuff. but will give game a shot.

inpact12

Apr 17, 2018
go to the garage there is a ladder

then go outside to the gate on the left side connecting to the back yard

click on it then go back to the garage on the key should be on the bench

then go outside , open the gate go to the back yard and go towards the right side you will find the glowing stars
when i click on the ladder nothing happend... what i need to do step by step? or there is a bug

never mine i figured out, must click "enter" to take the ladder XD i tried to click on the mouse

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Chubby blonde reminds me of my ex.

I was shallow in my youth, friend said date a fat chick, it isn't a problem if you break up with them plus you get laid so I went after a chubby blonde. She was awesome. A genuinely nice person , loved life and could eat pussy better than anyone else i've been with. Sadly her dad got a job abroad so we split up and my friend lied, I blubbed like a baby.

Chapter 1 in the "personal life of Ava no one gives a shit about".

Also, I want one of those cheerleader outfits .... for research purposes .... and one of those cop outfits .... I really need to find a decent store that sells shit like that.

And now i'm blabbering boobles .... merry Christmas folks. I may or may not have one too many glasses of wine. Not quite drunk but very happy.

2.40 star(s) 8 Votes