RPGM Abandoned My Life: A Series of Fortunate Events [v0.8] [Nosferan]

2.40 star(s) 8 Votes

Lorric17

May 25, 2017
Loading a save from the earlier version and I have absolutely no idea how to progress. Anyone?
Found it. Go to sleep.

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
Sighs the anal scene with the sister pissed me off. I was hoping pussy but the dumb MC did all that incest but rather go for ass. If anything the Step Mother should had been anally humiliated then forced deepthroat.

Aug 26, 2018
so, i cant make the MC watch the Tv in his room for the consoling part with Chrissy. Any idea why? I am using a save from 0.2 where the ending was the ladder peeping scene with Elsie.

found the problem.
I somehow loaded an earlier game. so i was in wrong spot. so nvm.

Cmann

Donor
Feb 7, 2019
Honestly that's a pretty bad example of what she looks like in-game. Here's a more accurate picture
What the f....
Checked out the reviews and figured maybe the preview images were outdated or something, so thought I'd drop in to ask about that. Guess they are outdated though, as in somehow managed to look better.
F95 badly needs a 'whale' tag(this is beyond 'thicc').

doctorH

Jan 28, 2018
That's a piece of shit fragment of the game; there is a certain path you have to take to avoid the dogs and you can't stop running for a split second. I don't remember how it was unfortunately

I was stuck in it for over 30 minutes and the walkthrough did not indicate the path perfectly !!

this is frustrating

JanisL

Oct 30, 2018
"You need to hit the tile north of the railing to remove the dogs from the map."

Where is this fucking tile? Can anybody show me?

2.40 star(s) 8 Votes