Edfapion

Mar 29, 2019
Hey, i have a problem on android port,
I can't interact with any character in the school hallway, when i press on murano it sends me to the other hallway, in fact i cannot interact with anything in the hallway except those damn arrows, where ever i click, i travel to another hallway,
What a turn off.

Reactions: Cezzaa

disimulated

Jun 10, 2018
Hm I get her to go commando but in the classroom double handjob scene she has white panties. And in stranger sex task in school toilet.

Unfortunately think I may stop here. Interrupting her study for a week is too much. She tries almost every hour, so will be about 50 interruptions. Is console variables I could change before the exam instead?
You're right about the panties, it's inconsistent in a few places. I usually solve the problem by not having her go commando. Going commando is not necessary to complete the game. Other games have this problem too, Witch Trainer as an example.

I agree about the studying, it is a bit grindy, but giving a week's notice for the exam is reasonable. Anything shorter for an exam of that magnitude would be unfair of the professor. It takes a bit of commitment to get through it, but that's the only grindy part of the game, so I accept it.

Edit: How many interruptions do you think would be reasonable to make John Graham work for his reward (she fails exam) yet not be too grindy?

disimulated

Jun 10, 2018
Hey, i have a problem on android port,
I can't interact with any character in the school hallway, when i press on murano it sends me to the other hallway, in fact i cannot interact with anything in the hallway except those damn arrows, where ever i click, i travel to another hallway,
What a turn off.
There is no Android release for this game, because it uses features not available in RenPy for Android. The port you're playing is unofficial and therefore likely to be broken.

I recommend you download it for Windows and give it a try - it's worth it!

demoka

Aug 22, 2018
You're right about the panties, it's inconsistent in a few places. I usually solve the problem by not having her go commando. Going commando is not necessary to complete the game.
Understand but I like go commando.
Edit: How many interruptions do you think would be reasonable to make John Graham work for his reward (she fails exam) yet not be too grindy?
Is not the question. Graham does not exist, player exists, player's joy is most important. School is already not realistic (class every day of week, only 3 class of 1.25 hour each). But if want excuse for story, think: Anabel already is missing morning class in previous days because of nightclub. Therefore Anabel misses first announcement of exam, and only hears reminder 1-2 days before.

JherosD

Nov 6, 2018
hm... looks like you started good girl route. To continue it, check Anabel when she speaks with the teacher (after 14:15). If you want try another route, you can use this save(it's yours edited save)
Hi, loved your game but looks like I am stuck, I tried applying the latest patch but it doesn't seem to do anything, I am on Day 24 with 59 Study and 140 Strawberrys. It says I need to go to the park but it does the same thing no matter what I do, and there are no new options at the school either. I have attached a save file. Would love to continue the plot and I don't like using others saves if possible. Here's my save file.

disimulated

Jun 10, 2018
Hi, loved your game but looks like I am stuck, I tried applying the latest patch but it doesn't seem to do anything, I am on Day 24 with 59 Study and 140 Strawberrys. It says I need to go to the park but it does the same thing no matter what I do, and there are no new options at the school either. I have attached a save file. Would love to continue the plot and I don't like using others saves if possible. Here's my save file.
Are you trying to play the Good Girl route?

What task do you have in the Journal?

JherosD

Nov 6, 2018
Are you trying to play the Good Girl route?

What task do you have in the Journal?
I don't really know if it's the good girl route, but I don't want the GG route. The only task in the journal besides the main one is:
- Let Anabel have public sex.
I have already finished the park and school ones but can't proceed in the Cinema one. She says something about the movie ending and then it proceeds to them going home and having sex. I tried all the dialogue options but it's always the same.

disimulated

Jun 10, 2018
I don't really know if it's the good girl route, but I don't want the GG route. The only task in the journal besides the main one is:
- Let Anabel have public sex.
I have already finished the park and school ones but can't proceed in the Cinema one. She says something about the movie ending and then it proceeds to them going home and having sex. I tried all the dialogue options but it's always the same.
If you have the task to Have public sex, you're on the Bad Girl route. Unless you've got together with Red or the Professor, which means you started the Good Girl route, then went back to the bad. You can't start the Good Girl route then go back to Bad Girl - you have to go back to a save from before you started good girl.

In the Cinema, you first have to Arouse her, then Whisper to her to remember the pair she saw before, where the woman blew the guy. If that option is not available to you, please attach a savegame.

JherosD

Nov 6, 2018
If you have the task to Have public sex, you're on the Bad Girl route. Unless you've got together with Red or the Professor, which means you started the Good Girl route, then went back to the bad. You can't start the Good Girl route then go back to Bad Girl - you have to go back to a save from before you started good girl.

In the Cinema, you first have to Arouse her, then Whisper to her to remember the pair she saw before, where the woman blew the guy. If that option is not available to you, please attach a savegame.
I have just read their (Professor and red haired girl's) minds and aroused them mainly just to check what happens, but haven't done anything yet with any of them so Idk how I started the GG route. I don't even know how far back to go to revert. I did exactly that in the cinema hall but it always leads to sex at home but not in the cinema. I did attach a save file at that exact location in my original post.

disimulated

Jun 10, 2018
I have just read their (Professor and red haired girl's) minds and aroused them mainly just to check what happens, but haven't done anything yet with any of them so Idk how I started the GG route. I don't even know how far back to go to revert. I did exactly that in the cinema hall but it always leads to sex at home but not in the cinema. I did attach a save file at that exact location in my original post.
I checked your savegame. You are on the Bad Girl route.

What I think happened is that when you finished the Anabel must find new friends task, you may not have actually watched the two of them having sex all the way through. (Somehow, I don't know, I'm guessing.)

Anyway, when they're having sex, you click on them to zoom in, then go back to the map, then visit Anabel and Jake again (click on the heart), it seems to reset your savegame properly. The next day, when they're in the cinema again, you'll get the proper dialog options to complete Public sex.

JherosD

Nov 6, 2018
I checked your savegame. You are on the Bad Girl route.

What I think happened is that when you finished the Anabel must find new friends task, you may not have actually watched the two of them having sex all the way through. (Somehow, I don't know, I'm guessing.)

Anyway, when they're having sex, you click on them to zoom in, then go back to the map, then visit Anabel and Jake again (click on the heart), it seems to reset your savegame properly. The next day, when they're in the cinema again, you'll get the proper dialog options to complete Public sex.
I don't know what I did but it seems like it got fixed somehow (I guess I just had the blowjob in the park, but missed the sex in the park, having that might have fixed it). Thanks a ton for your help btw! :)

Crepusculum

Jan 4, 2018
Hmmm
i don't know what i did wrong here. but i missed a LOT.
so i finished everything (worked with Walktrough) in the Demon route, but i didn't see tons of scenes from the pictures in the OP:
2nd pic - who is this and where?
3rd pic - i don't recall doing this 3some
5th - i saw them having sex as this is an event, but never saw a boob job
7th pic - she only blew him in the park in my game
8th pic - again, didn't happen and where is this green bed.

also - this leads me to believe i missed a whole lot more... any direction here? how can i go about finding all of these?

thanks.

disimulated

Jun 10, 2018
Hmmm
i don't know what i did wrong here. but i missed a LOT.
so i finished everything (worked with Walktrough) in the Demon route, but i didn't see tons of scenes from the pictures in the OP:
2nd pic - who is this and where?
3rd pic - i don't recall doing this 3some
5th - i saw them having sex as this is an event, but never saw a boob job
7th pic - she only blew him in the park in my game
8th pic - again, didn't happen and where is this green bed.

also - this leads me to believe i missed a whole lot more... any direction here? how can i go about finding all of these?

thanks.
2nd pic: An early drawing of Anabel. You can randomly see Anabel shower between 07:00-08:00.
3rd pic: This scene is part of the Good Girl (Angelic) route.
5th pic: This scene occurs randomly in the Staff Room between 15:00-17:00 after they've had sex.
7th pic: I think this was in an earlier version of the game and was dropped.
8th pic: This scene is part of the Good Girl route.

Crepusculum

Jan 4, 2018
What, theres sex in the good girl route (and a threesome to boot!)? thats odd. ok cool ill give it a shot, good to know

astranabeat

Jun 6, 2017
The last version I played was 0.5 or something. now the game complete so I come back to play it. it seem the game has route now. so what is the point of no return for a route ? can I choose to go any route I want ? like at some point the game will present me with 3 choices and then I can choose good bad normal ending or I must be good girl to go good girl route and become bad girl to go to bad girl route etc.

I want to play blind but also don't want to start new game every time i want to go another route. just need some guidance.

4.40 star(s) 34 Votes