disimulated

Jun 10, 2018
Anyone know how to open this on MAC? It bounces and then disappears.
Back in the day there were some posts about having to set permissions. I thought those issues were fixed, but maybe not? Try searching the thread for details.

What version are you playing?

disimulated

Jun 10, 2018
latest version. I tried it on PC and got the same issue.
Well, that's really odd. I've not heard of the PC version not starting. Sometimes RenPy takes a longer time to start a game the first time, since it actually seems to do some kind of compiling/unpacking/whatever, but if you waited a few minutes, that should be enough.

You downloaded it from here?

ReaperMan30

Sep 1, 2017
Well, that's really odd. I've not heard of the PC version not starting. Sometimes RenPy takes a longer time to start a game the first time, since it actually seems to do some kind of compiling/unpacking/whatever, but if you waited a few minutes, that should be enough.

You downloaded it from here?
Usually renpy works for me on mac, but it just disappears after bouncing and doesn't boot up

disimulated

Jun 10, 2018
Usually renpy works for me on mac, but it just disappears after bouncing and doesn't boot up
On Windows, RenPy creates a log file called log.txt in the directory with the executable. Was any such file created on your machines? On the Mac the file might be under /var/logs or something like that.

youngmoist

Aug 11, 2017
got the endings besides the true ending. cant be bothered to play thru it again and missed a lot of scenes somehow. anyone got a 100% gallery save?

disimulated

Jun 10, 2018
got the endings besides the true ending. cant be bothered to play thru it again and missed a lot of scenes somehow. anyone got a 100% gallery save?
You really should play through to the True ending, it's by far the best. It's pretty a pretty similar path to the Demonic ending, so you can reuse your saves.

Complete walkthrough that includes how to get most/all of the extra gallery scenes is here:

ReaperMan30

Sep 1, 2017
On Windows, RenPy creates a log file called log.txt in the directory with the executable. Was any such file created on your machines? On the Mac the file might be under /var/logs or something like that.
Nope, I can't find any. Also how do you do the chmod? I tried it and it still didn't work

Last edited:

disimulated

Jun 10, 2018
Nope, I can't find any. Also how do you do the chmod? I tried it and it still didn't work
Unfortunately I don't have a Mac, so I've never done it. I would expect that you'd have to su or sudo to root privilege in order to execute the command though.

You may want to hit up the dev on his Discord server:

Last edited:

wahnsinn

Aug 23, 2017
is this game broken?

Ive been to the nightclub a dozen times and fucked and sucked everybody in sight, but no exam is getting announced ever.

Also, I no longer get new deceased to sort, and I'm one arousal away from full demon form, so I cannot do that either.

..the hell?

disimulated

Jun 10, 2018
is this game broken?

Ive been to the nightclub a dozen times and fucked and sucked everybody in sight, but no exam is getting announced ever.

Also, I no longer get new deceased to sort, and I'm one arousal away from full demon form, so I cannot do that either.

..the hell?
That does sound broken. If you're going to the nightclub night after night, then you should get new souls to sort each morning to restore the disguise.

Did you by any chance start playing the Good Girl/Angelic route (IE become friends with the Redhead) at any point? The game can break if you play the Good Girl route, then try to start playing the Bad Girl (Demonic/True) paths.

wahnsinn

Aug 23, 2017
That does sound broken. If you're going to the nightclub night after night, then you should get new souls to sort each morning to restore the disguise.

Did you by any chance start playing the Good Girl/Angelic route (IE become friends with the Redhead) at any point? The game can break if you play the Good Girl route, then try to start playing the Bad Girl (Demonic/True) paths.
No, I did not, I went bad from the start ;)

I fixed it now, the deceased are back and the exam has just been announced on day 30..
I had to quit the game and start it again.. d'oh!

disimulated

Jun 10, 2018
No, I did not, I went bad from the start ;)

I fixed it now, the deceased are back and the exam has just been announced on day 30..
I had to quit the game and start it again.. d'oh!
Hey, at least it worked! :) Enjoy the rest of the game.

Make sure you play all both the Demonic and True endings (I recommend in that order).

Reactions: wahnsinn

KP5K

Dec 7, 2017
I keep getting the angel guy to bust me when I go to the map no matter what I do... I'm stuck in the public sex part

4.40 star(s) 34 Votes