KP5K

Dec 7, 2017
Can you go to the Angel Office and Sort Souls (do the paperwork)?
I do it everytime I can, at the time that I'm busted I can't do any sorting.
I fail like 50% of the sorts though... is there any logic to it? And is there any drawback on failing?

disimulated

Jun 10, 2018
I do it everytime I can, at the time that I'm busted I can't do any sorting.
I fail like 50% of the sorts though... is there any logic to it? And is there any drawback on failing?
There's logic, yes. And if you fail any, it doesn't fix your disguise.

For each person, only look at the picture. If they have a bloody knife (murderer), red skin and horns (demon), a parrot (pirate), upside down cross on their forehead (Satanist), or a gun (thug), send them to Hell. Everyone else goes to Heaven, regardless of how disturbing they look. A nasty sound will let you know if you make a wrong choice.

To get another go at Sorting Souls, let time advance until after midnight. Then visit the Angel Office and there should be a new batch of papers.

Reactions: KP5K

KP5K

Dec 7, 2017
There's logic, yes. And if you fail any, it doesn't fix your disguise.

For each person, only look at the picture. If they have a bloody knife (murderer), red skin and horns (demon), a parrot (pirate), upside down cross on their forehead (Satanist), or a gun (thug), send them to Hell. Everyone else goes to Heaven, regardless of how disturbing they look. A nasty sound will let you know if you make a wrong choice.

To get another go at Sorting Souls, let time advance until after midnight. Then visit the Angel Office and there should be a new batch of papers.
Someone give this man a cookie!
Thanks dude!!

Reactions: disimulated

loters

Oct 9, 2017
i am playing the good girl route.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The walkthrought ends there sooo...
I saw two boys in the corridor and Anabel and them are asshamed about talking eachothers but when i make her to fix her shoes the boys begin to speak like they are going to hit on her buty nothing happens
Is there a way to go with them?

Anything else to do like secondary sex scenes or side stories??

Last edited:

disimulated

Jun 10, 2018
How can i continue the gameplay?
I saw two boys in the corridor and Anabel and them are asshamed about talking eachothers but when i make her to fix her shoes the boys begin to speak like they are going to hit on her buty nothing happens
After everyone has laughed at her because of the gangbang video, Anabel hides in the closet until school ends. Go to the map and watch for an event at Anabel's home. The two boys are not relevant in this route.

BTW, are you using the walkthrough from the first page of this thread? It's out of date. There's an up-to-date walkthrough on the dev's Patreon page:

loters

Oct 9, 2017
How can i continue the gameplay?
After everyone has laughed at her because of the gangbang video, Anabel hides in the closet until school ends. Go to the map and watch for an event at Anabel's home. The two boys are not relevant in this route.

BTW, are you using the walkthrough from the first page of this thread? It's out of date. There's an up-to-date walkthrough on the dev's Patreon page:
Sorry i am not patreon ;D
I would like to support two or three games but i am still at uni so no income for now.

loters

Oct 9, 2017
There are some secondary scenes / side stories in the game. Miss Tits has some. Murano too. Also the jogger. Can't remember if there's more.
And in the bad giirl route i can´t trigger the cinema public sex.
i did it in another gameplay but in my new one she always goes to the park.

disimulated

Jun 10, 2018
I playd an android version but the game just close it selfe when i have sex whit cheap store manager
Did you download the game from this site?
That's the developers' own page, so that's the official version.

If you still have problems afterward, the best way to report the bug and chat with them about it is to use their Discord.

dango96

Apr 21, 2018
Hello, does anyone have save file for this route? To lazy to play again XD (For Stop Being Whore Routel

loters

Oct 9, 2017
Hello, does anyone have save file for this route? To lazy to play again XD (For Stop Being Whore Routel
This is a save made on the last version at the moment of that decision and you can get both options.
I mean in this save you can achieve the Bad Ending and the True ending.
If you want a save before this moment just tell me from which moment you want.
Ihave plenty of saves :p (y)

Reactions: dango96
4.40 star(s) 34 Votes