VN Ren'Py Abandoned My Little Katelyn [Ch. 3] [Ellaraia]

2.90 star(s) 11 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
1556003486238.png

Overview:
MyLK is a visual novel from the perspective of a young man with a sexy girlfriend and growing affection for the foreign exchange student who has recently joined his family home.
MyLK has two main story lines for you to enjoy. The first is that with the foreign exchange student, Katelyn, whose cute smiles have found their way into your home. The second is with your girlfriend, Lucy and her best friend, Sophie.​

Thread Updated: 2019-05-28
Release Date: 2019-05-28
Developer: -
Censored: No
Version: Chapter 3
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Others: Compressed

301881_2a.jpg 301882_9.jpg 301883_14.jpg 301884_9f.jpg 4a.jpg 5.jpg 326221_2c.jpg 326219_7b.jpg 326220_9.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

riktor

Nov 26, 2018
seems the choice to dump lucy is blocked for now.. var locked is set to false at start and never changed. is that intentional or am I missing something?

Ellaraia

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
seems the choice to dump lucy is blocked for now.. var locked is set to false at start and never changed. is that intentional or am I missing something?
It's blocked. I didn't want people choosing to dump her then complaining that the game's extremely short and has no sexual content. I'll unlock it after a few more chapters have been released.

Ellaraia

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
Her cute Canadian accent is almost always understandable??? What is she a Newfie (no, they're rarely understandable, no offence intended as they are wonderful folks, but I'm a Canuck and I don't know what the hell they're saying...) Maybe she's French Canadian or a Maritimer cause nobody west of Quebec has an accent.
Everyone has an accent. I don't think most internet Americans or Canadians have accents. 10 years of internet-based entertainment sort of makes everyone who isn't from Texas sound the same.

I just needed a white country which spoke english that wasn't the UK or US. There weren't many choices. :(

Also, she's rather pale.

Ellaraia

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
I see very few tags, you should add at least the tags that you would like to include in your game, so, we get used to the idea of what's in the game, or will be, you also avoid people protesting when you suddenly include content that they don't like and wasn't indicated before.;)
Tags are for what's in the current game. This is just Chapter 1, Chapter 2 already adds more tags but that's only on Patreon right now.

Forgepuppy

Oct 6, 2017
Her cute Canadian accent is almost always understandable??? What is she a Newfie (no, they're rarely understandable, no offence intended as they are wonderful folks, but I'm a Canuck and I don't know what the hell they're saying...) Maybe she's French Canadian or a Maritimer cause nobody west of Quebec has an accent.
Probably because the "Newfies" as you call them spoke Gaelic until the early 20th century, not English or French

Mar 4, 2019
Everyone has an accent. I don't think most internet Americans or Canadians have accents. 10 years of internet-based entertainment sort of makes everyone who isn't from Texas sound the same.

I just needed a white country which spoke english that wasn't the UK or US. There weren't many choices. :(

Also, she's rather pale.
Most of us being accent-free only makes it appear like we have accents because we are phonetically different. It's funny that people that live in Niagara Falls, ON. have different accents than those that live in Niagara Falls, NY. when there is only a bridge between the two cities. (not to mention a daredevil killing waterfall and super current river)

Not finding fault or anything, I always get a kick out of the oft fictitious "air quote" I have a girlfriend in Canada movie line spoken by the usually super nerdy virginal protagonist.

Nor am I meaning to disrespect anyone from Newfoundland as they are honestly warm, give you the shirt off their back kinda people!

Anyway, back to the game at hand, I hope it's like Pokemon, you know "gotta collect them all"

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
she'd hafta be hardcore Newfie(and people that young nowadays do not exist anymore with a hardcore accent..its fading) or totally French-Canadian to be hard to understand Canadian..lol...because we are about the most understandable English speakers on earth(do not listen to south park..lol)
no..if she's Canadian she's definitely not newf or french..way she talks to totally average like..Toronto..my home..HAHAAA!!!

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
Is this a spin-off to Intoxicating flavor or a prequel?:whistle: How can you successfully build a harem if you're kicking out the members?
Not finding fault or anything, I always get a kick out of the oft fictitious "air quote" I have a girlfriend in Canada movie line spoken by the usually super nerdy virginal protagonist.
Everyone knows Canada isn't real. It's just snow and moose(mooses?) up there. :sneaky:

Mar 4, 2019
Her breasts are larger than Katelyn's so most people probably share your opinion.

Didn't actually notice her breast size, mosquito bites are just as sexy as j-cups to me... I like bending the sassy (nasty) girls to my will...
[And of course, being Canadian, I know a lot about Mosquito bites ;)]

Is this a spin-off to Intoxicating flavor or a prequel?:whistle: How can you successfully build a harem if you're kicking out the members?
Everyone knows Canada isn't real. It's just snow and moose(mooses?) up there. :sneaky:
Moose taste way better on the bbq than snow does...

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
Didn't actually notice her breast size, mosquito bites are just as sexy as j-cups to me... I like bending the sassy (nasty) girls to my will...
[And of course, being Canadian, I know a lot about Mosquito bites ;)]

Moose taste way better on the bbq than snow does...
I had a comment about the joys of little titties and how they're objectively superior but then I read bbq moose and now I want bbq moose lol. Never knew you could eat moose.

Reactions: Safetydummy

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
That BJ from the fourth preview pic, can't seem to get that scene in game. Before I try again just a quick enquiry - is it in the game at all at this time? @Ellaraia

Ellaraia

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
That BJ from the fourth preview pic, can't seem to get that scene in game. Before I try again just a quick enquiry - is it in the game at all at this time? @Ellaraia
It's in Chapter 2. I posted the preview pics for Chapters 1 and 2 together in the thread for me previous game. That's where OP got them from. Sorry about that.

2.90 star(s) 11 Votes