EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
header-1.jpg

Overview:
Hanul is a teenager having a weary day because all kinds of animals -including dogs, cats and even pigeons- are chasing him frantically. One day, he discovers a mother cat and her kitten, which were living in the tree of his yard, lying dead still on a cold floor.
He took them to a veterinary clinic, but it was already too late for the mother cat. And on behalf of the deceased mother, he decided to take care of the kitten named Nuri. But, the little kitten Nuri was not an ordinary kitten. She was a mystical creature, an inhabitant of another world not recognized by ordninary people. After a peculiar meeting with Sora, who has her own story with the supervisor of mystical creatures, Yura, the boy who became a father of two girls after many twist and turns is now about to begin a new life with his new family. It is a warm and mind-healing comedy regarding companion animals, granting you the chance to experience the joy of raising cute little girls for yourself.
Updated: 2016-06-21
Developer: Cosen
Publisher: Sekai Project
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English
VNDB:
Store:

Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win:
- - - - -

6LEiSC7l.jpg 100123.jpg 100124.jpg

Last edited:

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Non-H game. Was alright, the preview screen shot kinda felt misleading.

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Dev makes h games and if this was one I think it'd require removal due to Rule 7.

Furyous D

Aug 11, 2017
Dev makes h games and if this was one I think it'd require removal due to Rule 7.
the point of my question is this game isn't a h game, this site is for h games/comics only (as far as i'm aware of) so even if the dev makes h games doesn't mean a non h game made by a developer that makes h games should be on the site.

and yes i know about rule 7, personally i don't like that rule because it prevents some really good games that just so happen to have some of that content in it even if that isn't the main focus of the game (also the fact there is a loli tab u can search by) from being on this great site and getting the attention they deserve.
I get the reasoning for the rule though and i understand it i just don't like that we live in a world where that kind of fictional content is so heavily restricted for those reasons because those reasons are imo extremely stupid (the lawful reasons not personal preferences if it's the personal preferences of the owner of the site to not want that content on their site then that's completely fine), imo as long as it's fictional and is used in a storytelling context (and isn't depicting images of real children)why shouldn't it be ok?
on a side note as explained in rule 7, rule 7 applies if "no context is given to show they are of at least high school age" so in this game's case imo it wouldn't apply (i'm just going by the description here i haven't played the game so idk if an age is given to the girls)

Reactions: at0c

PanzerKorps

Jun 30, 2018
My first playthrough ended up with me getting raped by Yura after she cornered me in my own room. Apparently, I should not have let her stay the night. I had no idea there was a bad ending so I didn't save. On the other hand, it is actually a pretty cute game.
1ca.jpg

Last edited:

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
Updated the dead download links and added new ones.

Sep 28, 2018
I personally don't mind the NSC in this case, atleast it's a god damn Visual Novel. As opposed to all the NSC trash that is also just shooter/puzzle/simulator that just goes "Fuck it, it's a little known title, throw it on here!"

Reactions: Furyous D