Unity Completed My Little Pony - Cooking with Pinkie Pie [v0.9] [HentaiRed]

3.50 star(s) 6 Votes

HentaiRed

Pervert++
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 28, 2018
Yes, really the "normal mode" is too "difficult" and long, only for spartans xD ....

HentaiRed

Pervert++
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 28, 2018
Oh, he still dosn't work, but thank you for help
I'm downloaded all the links
P.S. I'm anderstended what my troble
check that you have enough space on the hard disk, the decompressed game size approximately 350mb.
Now i will upload the game in zip in case it works better on you PC ^^.

EDIT, game on zip:

Reactions: fleXXoble

Rpgfan6622

Aug 23, 2017
This game needs a huge tag that states it has extreme clicking. This is one reason I'm skipping this one.

W65

May 31, 2018
This game needs a huge tag that states it has extreme clicking. This is one reason I'm skipping this one.
Have you considered something like an AutoHotkey keypounder script?

If it's literally just clicking, that should work okay. I mean, if you have to do a Mario Paint flyswatter game style follow-and-click-accurately thing it might not work so well.

Anyhow, if you decide to try it, here's a script I stole from someone else for a different game. Hold "w" to click the left mouse button quickly at the location of the cursor. You can change the $w part to $m to use the m key, or whatever.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Feb 25, 2018
Gonna bump for a 100% save again. Also, dev, have you thought about just a gallery mode for the lazy and retarded, such as myself?

HentaiRed

Pervert++
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 28, 2018
Gonna bump for a 100% save again. Also, dev, have you thought about just a gallery mode for the lazy and retarded, such as myself?
I think this current public version has a "gallery" mode (Museum mode) where you can see the scenes of the game again without having to play.
If you mean a "saved data" with all scenes unlocked, I can add a file with that game here, in case you want to go directly to the museum scenes.

The public version will be updated next week, so I take advantage and add a couple of corrections and improvements.

Last edited:
Feb 25, 2018
I think this current public version has a "gallery" mode (Museum mode) where you can see the scenes of the game again without having to play.
If you mean a "saved data" with all scenes unlocked, I can add a file with that game here, in case you want to go directly to the museum scenes.

The public version will be updated next week, so I take advantage and add a couple of corrections and improvements.
Please, do, 'cause I'm lazy as fuck and I just wanna... "Have a party", you know?

• Haha
Reactions: HentaiRed

PervyMage32

Jul 29, 2017
Just randomly remembered this game existed, as I hadn't seen it updated here in a half year. I guess it's not abandoned, which is cool. Too many times here, we see games hit v0.1, then go poof right after the early release.

Reactions: HentaiRed
3.50 star(s) 6 Votes