VN Others Completed My Little Sister Can't Possibly Have A Hemorrhoid? [Final] [lyricbox]

4.10 star(s) 11 Votes
D

Deleted member 292805

have a hemorrhoid
tag: "anal sex"
._.
haha, yeah.
the last thing you would want is anal sex if you had a roid.
it would be painful, pussy ( not a girl's pussy, but puss - infected discharge - ) and lots of blood if you broke it.
what a disgusting way to present the otherwsie nice art, lo.

tibasu

May 16, 2018
Well, I always say I choose my hentai based on plot... And this one is certainly unique

grapedog

Feb 24, 2018
The links are what you get, if there is no mega, there is no mega.

We only allow 5 file hosts at a time. All links are replaced with like or better if they go down.
that makes a lot more sense, thanks for clearing that up for me.

Eurekachan26

Feb 2, 2018
If you check VNDB you will see right away this game doesn't have the "scat" tag or anything related. The title is just a clever way to attract players to play the game and based in all the reactions here, it works. I didn't play it yet but it seem pretty much focused in incest, threesome and yuri.

Downloaded already, Thanks!

Drale

Jan 9, 2019
Reminded me of this series

...But with incest and loli
Damn it! WHY AGAIN JAPAN?! WHY MAKE HEMORRHOIDS PLOT DEVICE OF A ROMANCE AGAIN?!

...just so you know- this manga involves a stubborn highschool boy in denial about his hemorrhoids. He gets scolded by a nagato "dry riposte" style, glasses wearing class mate that wants to be a doctor. She gives highly informative lectures, and then he does a straight man response. Love comedy ensues while straight man goes after generic kind girl (who later turns out to ALSO have hemorroids) and he slowly develops feelings for glasses girl that literally saves his ass.

...everything I know about hemorrhoids was from this manga. ...this manga made me realize I had hemorrhoids...

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
How?! How do the Japanese come up with some of the most inventive, innovative, interesting, and bizarre premises/ideas/games/naming conventions? Seriously, these are the people that gave us the transistor... Lol Why didin't they just call it "Speed Bumps"? XD

Altru

Lover of Giantesses
Donor
May 14, 2018
The title alone made me come here for the comments...
It's not about the game anymore, it's about the comments...
Glorious comments...

Reactions: Sonico and Noneless
4.10 star(s) 11 Votes