VN Others Completed My Little Sister Can't Possibly Have A Hemorrhoid? [Final] [lyricbox]

4.10 star(s) 11 Votes

Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017
Interesting story, very well done! But it is not a game. The player has absolutely no control of anything, not a single choice to make.

lapdragon

Sep 28, 2017
Too much noncon in this game for my taste :-/ Kana's scene is practically rape.
To somebody who isn't familiar with the rules of dom/sub, it would seem so - however the truth is more that Kana has placed her trust in the sister, and if the sister says to do something, or does something to her (like provoke her brother into having sex with Kana), then Kana has already given implied if not implicit consent. Breaking those rules (by for example doing something that Kana really doesn't want to do), is very much a no-no.

Dom/sub is a two-way street, and even tho the dom sometime seems to be abusing their sub, the sub has already placed their trust in the dom, and it's up to the dom to take care of their sub and be in tune with what they are and are not comfortable with. Granted, the sister is very young and probably not familiar with the rules of the game, but they both seem to have an innate sense of it, and if Kana really didn't want to have sex with the MC, then she'd have put up a fuss.

Last edited:
Reactions: YoloCrayolo21

Lorric17

May 25, 2017
and if Kana really didn't want to have sex with the MC, then she'd have put up a fuss.
She said no several times. The MC even thinks before insertion "i'm practically raping her". So it either rape or surprise rapeplay. Either way, the MC has shown what kinda guy he is.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I added virgin, creampie and ahegao to the tag list. virgin creampie.jpg

Sinphil

Nov 15, 2018
This game needs an NTR Tag. kuz legit after ep 1, you suddenly get cucked for the remainder of the game. Main Girl goes off and becomes a Lesbian while MC sits back and counts himself lucky when his Sadistic Sister decides to throw him a bone. Hell, He wouldn't have even gotten fucked in ep 3 if she didn't get stood up kuz her girlfriend got sick. Idk 3/5
What???? She was with Kana long before you so is Kana that got cucked. You moving into a previously existing relationship is not NTR in any way. Also MC was never after a relationship so not a love interest so even if Kana wasn't in relationship first it wouldn't be NTR.

Reactions: 4lpharion

Lorric17

May 25, 2017
I not sure, I actually got feeling that despite the comedy the writer was seriously looking at the lines between implied consent and verbal consent.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I agree with almost everything you say, except the bit about Kana's scene.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

woj_tec

Oct 10, 2017
She said no several times. The MC even thinks before insertion "i'm practically raping her". So it either rape or surprise rapeplay. Either way, the MC has shown what kinda guy he is.
with Kana karate skill she can stop MC immediately...

seanconnery

Aug 3, 2017
Haha this game was crazy.
One of the best japanese visual novels I've seen in awhile, no walls of text, just good old cute incest action with a loli sister.

D

Deleted member 292805

the only off
Damn it! WHY AGAIN JAPAN?! WHY MAKE HEMORRHOIDS PLOT DEVICE OF A ROMANCE AGAIN?!

...just so you know- this manga involves a stubborn highschool boy in denial about his hemorrhoids. He gets scolded by a nagato "dry riposte" style, glasses wearing class mate that wants to be a doctor. She gives highly informative lectures, and then he does a straight man response. Love comedy ensues while straight man goes after generic kind girl (who later turns out to ALSO have hemorroids) and he slowly develops feelings for glasses girl that literally saves his ass.

...everything I know about hemorrhoids was from this manga. ...this manga made me realize I had hemorrhoids...
-putting thing about this, is the odds of getting hemorrhoids in Japan is pretty low, given the toilets aren't the shitty kind you find commonly in Europe and America. Most 3rd world countries have a staggeringly lower rate of them as well, simply because of the type of toilets ( or lack there of ) also consider how many americans read, play games, or engage in social media whilst on the toilet ( bad things to do to your already pressured butt )

4.10 star(s) 11 Votes