Unity - Completed - My Lovely Wife [Final] [GameChanger Studio, Toge Productions]

1. 4.00 star(s)

2382dudubes

There is no sexual content in this game, skip if you want to get off.

This is a mixture of a management-, pokemon-, and visual novel game. You summon succubi and talk to them, and then you place them at different establishments to either generate currency or improve training or romance. Your own character has a skill system which requires killing off your succubi. Those skills then increase the effectiveness of future succubi or their training/work. Initially I disliked this system heavily as I didn't want to kill off any of my succubi but once you pass that hurdle and think more in the way of pokemon it works, kinda. There are several choices which affect which faction you trust or which ending you will be getting. After an ending I was able to continue my save and continue exploring other options, though I do not know if this will be the case for every thing.

So far I like it, it's a bit repetitive and there is no sexual content (other than the theme), but it's a decent game.
  2. 3.00 star(s)

ZephyrCloack

Thanks for the share,

but this game isn't for me, good art, nice ambient, meh story imo.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.