VN - Ren'Py - Completed - My Loyal Pets [v1.0 SE] [Dumb Koala Games]

1. 3.00 star(s)

Penetrator God

The renders and animations are very good. The girls are beautiful. The music choices and sound effects were also successful. But I wish the character was less babbling. Since I didn't care about the story, the amount of dialog was a bit boring.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

BlackInk112

I found this game by pure chance, and I must admit, it's really good.
    It is not a long game, in fact, you may finish it in half an hour or so. But...
    The dialogues are very well gritten, apparently this is like part 2 of another game, called "The Intern" I sadly haven't played that eventhought it tells you from the start, cause I thought this would be another poorly made game.
    I was wrong.
    The story is simple, and it goes straight to the action. Animatios are good, not next level, but verygood and is voice acted, which is always a plus.

So, to sum everything up. You need toknow just to things, this is a short gameas it was intended to be and , if you are into domination (sub or dom) this will probably be your kind of game. You can also avoid certain content if you wanna, but as I said, it's very short, you might at least give it a try.

I can't think of anything that would make this game better so I would say 10 / 10
  3. 4.00 star(s)

cthulu2024

Maybe I have been spoiled by DK's previous work, but this did not seem up to those standards. Solid renders and sound, steamy dialogue, disappointing kink play. Dim vs bright light makes them seem like completely different characters.