VN Ren'Py Abandoned My Magical Demon Lover [v22389] [Y Press Games]

dussalant

Donor
Aug 29, 2016
1.png

Overview:
Tristan dreamed of being a wizard his entire life. He’s the great grandson of the wizard who protects his village and the first one to show any affinity for magic in three generations.

After waiting fiveever for his great grandfather to take him as his apprentice it’s finally happened! He’s been summoned up to the tower where his great grandfather watches over the village. But it’s not what he expects…

Percival has no intention of mentoring him. He’s eager to leave for a smutty vacation from his village-protecting duties. Tristan needs to take over, and that means picking a mentor from three demons Percival lined up for him.

The demons will give Tristan the magic he needs to become a wizard, but for a price! …His butt.

Fortunately these demons love humans and really want to connect with one. Tristan has a chance to fall in love with one of three demons, but which one will he chose?

Thread Updated: 2019-01-15)
Release Date: 2018-05-12
Developer:
Censored: No
Version: 22389
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
- -

2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 7.jpg 8.jpg 9.jpg 6.jpg

Last edited:

foreg

Oct 8, 2017
The link to the website is broken, it is currently press games.com and the only url that work for me for this site is

Reactions: Rosy
Jun 13, 2018
I bought this on steam on Christmas and I love it to bits. The one demon is hard to get the good ending with if you don't have the walk through but that's just because he's so different from the other two. The demons have great back stories and I found their personalities to be very interesting. Highly recommend this game to everyone looking for the BL VN. Yes it's censored a bit, but that doesn't detract from things.

Loqic

Royal Jelly
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Gotta say I enjoyed it too. Short game. but it's is a pretty well made game with good art and well written story.
It's a bit tame for my taste though, but that's usually the case with these. ^^;

Jun 13, 2018
Gotta say I enjoyed it too. Short game. but it's is a pretty well made game with good art and well written story.
It's a bit tame for my taste though, but that's usually the case with these. ^^;
Agreed, it was shorter then what I would've liked too but the characters were well thought out and that kind of made up for it. Maybe if the dev does another they'll make it longer? We can only hope.

Bridget_The_Nun

Certified Benis Inspector
Donor
Jan 20, 2017
I smell the gay....
Can't wait until it's finished so I can play it...

For eh...Scientific reason of course!

AstriaTaltrix

Sep 5, 2017
I bought this on steam on Christmas and I love it to bits. The one demon is hard to get the good ending with if you don't have the walkthrough but that's just because he's so different from the other two. The demons have great back stories and I found their personalities to be very interesting. Highly recommend this game to everyone looking for the BL VN. Yes, it's censored a bit, but that doesn't detract from things.
I got the good ending on all of the Demons first try without a walkthrough. :3
Also, I believe there is an uncensored patch somewhere around but I'm not sure and I don't have it myself.