VN - Ren'Py - Completed - My Married Cousin's Need for Seed [Final] [Miel]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Grimmzzz1

Probably one of the few Miel Games where the Girl doesn't get 100% corrupted on the first scene, it takes around 3-4 to get there.

This is Basically a Netori Game, no cuckolding or anything alike in it. This Game is meant for CORRUPTION and MIND BREAK Lovers, if you are into that Enjoy this VN.

It's a Small VN but nonetheless very enjoyable, not for NTR fans though, as it features barely any NTR, main focus is just into Breaking the Wife, both Physically and Mentally.

Edit: Forgot to mention this, but just like any other Miel Game this has some top notch Japanese female voice narration, so if you can understand Japanese, just the Female voice dialogues would suffice to get you off, that's how good they are.
  2. 3.00 star(s)

howmanynumbersdoineed

This game misses the point.

The husband barely features. No doubt/suspicion/insecurity and no reveal/breakdown at the end either.

MC breaks the woman he loves, turns her into a sex toy and then keeps her, the second half of the game is just the MC fucking his broken sextoy. It's just masturbation at that point.

It looks good and has some good scenes early on.
  3. 2.00 star(s)

Idk5635

The game overall was okay the scenes were good and had good variances but in the general the story is really lackluster to the point of might as well just look at the cgs and call it a day the beginning of the story starts off okay then just spirals down to monotony and just made me skip text to see the other cgs
  4. 5.00 star(s)

youngbloodjulius

Having playing most of the Miel games (of the last 8 years), I can honestly say that this does many things right.

- Big variety of costumes (in standing CG)
    - Heroine is corrupted gradually (instead of after 1st banging)
    - Incest = wincest
    - Hot sex scenes
    - Back to back pregnancies of heroine (not common in Miel games)
    - A few repeating CG (with increased corruption each time)

Nut said ;)
  5. 2.00 star(s)

Deleted member 609064

The graphics are good but relatively few.

The plot is pretty weak.

The dialog is really poor. One of my pet peeves is constant talking during sex, as well as when both partners have simultaneous orgasms every single time the male climaxes.

The sex in this is very, very heavy on dialog, and I really don't get urinating in a vagina immediately after orgasming while still in the vagina, all of the time.

Weird game. It's someone's fetish. It's a lot of degradation and abuse, blackmail and rape with little of the depth typical of the genre.

I thought about 3 stars but it really doesn't deserve it.