VN Ren'Py Our secret [Game Development Thread] RELEASED

ilovejoda

Oct 7, 2020
The plott of UFO its really fresh, the plot of this sound really other thing. Maiby some oportunitty to try some more ratexx? of some kink in particullar? common you can tell us more aniway do it!! ; i can wait dont matters.

Akeymu

Jan 22, 2020
Does the whole story only involve the road trip? Point A to point B over X days? And then them drunk/tipsy mom just teases and plays with son while dad an sis up front?
Sounds interesting, could do some in-between things.
Low key just want a waisted sleeping mommy creampie scene hehe

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
It's cliché but those games normally work best without the dad in the picture. Especially if it's a mother son story. It's sad that the sis won't be in on the fun.
Good incest games with mother son and sister aren't that common.

Deleted member 3994251

adult fairy tales
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2021
Does the whole story only involve the road trip? Point A to point B over X days? And then them drunk/tipsy mom just teases and plays with son while dad an sis up front?
Sounds interesting, could do some in-between things.
Low key just want a waisted sleeping mommy creampie scene hehe
This is six hours trip and one vaginal sex scene.

Last edited:

Akeymu

Jan 22, 2020
This is five hours trip and one vaginal sex scene.
Well shiit...if it's a 5 hrs trip with 1 vag scene, then it better be a 2 hrs pussy pounding hehe, reverse and reg cowgirl, with like 3-4 creampies, getting sloppier with each load.

Honestly the whole scenario kinda reminds me of gates motel. Also what kinda mom are you going for? Like mid 40s with a bush and CC tittes hehe
Could Def have alot of teasing and build up to it tho, grinding groping and crazy teasing, till MC losses it and just puts himself inside and goes Ham

Akeymu

Jan 22, 2020
Sad to hear. What we would need is a wholesome incest (no stepcest) game with mom, son and at least one sis. Romance and harem would be nice and no NTR. A man can dream...

This is no complaint though. Good luck with your project.
Aw man, idk would be kinda hot if sis is sucking off daddy while he watches mommy ride his sons cock into a complete blackout orgasm hehe.

Akeymu

Jan 22, 2020
This is five hours trip and one vaginal sex scene.
Honestly could break it up into a few different ways or if you wanted to do a late departure and the family is forced into motel or situation where they separate for a night or a few hours for things to heat up, maybe like running outa gas or a flat or something to...prolong the scene

Or hell, just add a follow up at the new house/ after credit scene of prego mommy being pounded in by the son missionary style on parents bed, with a little FIN card hehe

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Aw man, idk would be kinda hot if sis is sucking off daddy while he watches mommy ride his sons cock into a complete blackout orgasm hehe.
Nah. That's exactly what I don't like. That goes into NTR territory and wouldn't work with incest harem, which I like. It also wouldn't be wholesome and romantic to me. I like pregnancy (let's forget genetics) and that would kill it even worse.

So nah... for me to make it work means no dad.