Should Dee to go back to school to finish up one class she failed to get a diploma?

• Dee Goes Back to High School

Votes: 2,841 80.6%
  • Dee Won't Go Back to High School

Votes: 683 19.4%

• Total voters

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
new_banne_2.jpg

Overview:
This is a parody game with some characters based on those created by MrDots for Dating My Daughter.
If you've played DMD you should be familiar with Dee's past: My Naughty Daughter is an alternative story telling what happens after she moves to Seaside with her father.
Although MND shares some characters with the game that inspired it, how they interact, their attitudes, relationships and recent events are now different in this parody work. For example, Dee is the Main Character in MND, much less shy and naive than in DMD.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2024-02-16
Release Date: 2024-02-15
Developer: RustyV -
Censored: No
Version: 2
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD MND Chapter 1
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac:
- - - -

DOWNLOAD MND Chapter 2
Win/Linux
: - - -
Mac: - - -

Extras: Italian Translation*

* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

beach_bar_elle_talk.png nude_beach_run_1.png bday_handcuffs_4.png dee_bangs_m_2.png game_teaser_1.png game_teaser_2.png df_meet5.png dee_georgina_sex_1.png dee_clown_elephant_5_top_4.png dee_sex_den_pass_out.png cas_dee_bedroom_1.jpeg ice_cream_dee.jpeg gn_lap_dance_1.jpg plan_f_talk_hj_7.jpg bathr_f_pee_e_huh.jpg stageface_d_drink_pink.png couch_dee_phone_smile.jpg practice_dee_shorts_ns_hmm.jpeg

Last edited:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
MyNaughtyDaughter-1.0
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Not really the point of the game is that Dee explores her wild child side with the blessings of F.
As explained in the story F expects Dee to only have lesbian sex. F uses their open relationship that he claimed was supposed to be for Dee to get to try out girls for him to bang other girls too.
Dee then expands her sexual partner genders to include guys, well Martin. So far.

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
Is this a one off game, or will there be future updates?
Normally, version 1.0 is the completed game.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
2 to 3 updates are planned.
I have 2 other games I want to do. This was a learning to make a game.
If you're going to stare at a game for hours then I would perfer looking at Dee. LOL

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Since its a dmd parody i guess a fully lesbian route is off the table...but are at least other guys avoidable?
Yes-ish.
The first game is a set up for the other couple of updates. In the next update Dee can decide who takes her out to Greaser's Cafe, a man or a woman.
You can steer Dee away from guys (mostly), but she will have to have at least exhibitionism in front of men.

3.10 star(s) 14 Votes