Gabaw

Jun 23, 2017
Grabbin dat ass pulled me in, but I was dejected to hear it's not in the prologue. That being said, loving the pixel art and the content. I'd like to ask, is this art traced from a 3D model (say, Koikatsu) or is it drawn/generated some other way? Curiosity is the only motivation for the inquiry. You answered this earlier and yes, that's more or less correct.

Last edited:
Jul 29, 2019
Don't see too many games in this sort of high-res pixel art style anymore! Reminds me of Japanese RPGM H-games (in a good way).

Apr 23, 2022
I made a Spanish translation of the game for those who don't know English

It should be noted that I liked the character of the mother more than that of the neighbor, I hope to see more content from her in the future

Randonormie

Nov 6, 2017
Damn it, this is what I get for scrolling down the "Latest Games & Updates" section w my dick
Game jst ended w credits rolling as soon as she was about to "help" w erection
As disappointed and let down as I am, it's my fault for not seeing that it was yet another "demo"
Guess I'll see this when it pops up again w a proper version number on it lol

• Haha
Reactions: aiden_vici

aiden_vici

Oct 16, 2020
Damn it, this is what I get for scrolling down the "Latest Games & Updates" section w my dick
Game jst ended w credits rolling as soon as she was about to "help" w erection
As disappointed and let down as I am, it's my fault for not seeing that it was yet another "demo"
Guess I'll see this when it pops up again w a proper version number on it lol
Hopefully he continues to update or release full version soon buddy

Reactions: Randonormie

sikici4999

Jun 10, 2019
i just played the chrismas special and loved it. girls are incredibly sexy and the art style is great. wish to see future updates :)

3.70 star(s) 9 Votes