VN - Ren'Py - My Netorase Obsession [v0.1] [DrusasNTS]

1. 3.00 star(s)

Aaron Sekai

It has potential, is obvious that is done by a newbye, mainly the writing, but I think this can get better and be good, so keep pushing forward, good luck and always have in mind that with practice you get better, I'm excited to see where this potential goes.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Belphy

This actually is NTS. Should include screenshots of Edward's POV so new players can understand that it's not netori/netorare.

English isn't the creator's first language, but it's easily understandable and gets the message across. Seems like a traditional hentai manga with NTS incorporated. Good start.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Amin_sun

It is a promising game. The design of attracting characters and this kind of payment to them is interesting.
    The future towards which the story goes seems attractive and interesting. Looking forward to seeing the hottest scenes in the future.
    I really like the corruption of the female character to be discussed in detail and to see her corruption slowly.
    And finally, thank you for making this interesting game.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Rastafoo

Lots of potential! There are some grammar mistakes and the intro could be cut out to let us settle into the world first, but generally speaking, this game is heading in the right direction. We'll see if the developer is able to deliver!