Ren'Py - Abandoned - My New Costume Designer [v0.2.1] [HoneyMaestro]

1. 5.00 star(s)

kamalula

I hope it won't be abandoned for long. The game has a great potential.
    Hot "landlady", intriguing story. But very short due to its undevelopment stage. Thou the 3d renders looks like they were made in sims 4
  2. 5.00 star(s)

KawaiiandOmoshiroi

It has potential for femdom games lovers. The models look hot and the dialogue is good so far.
    It doesn't have a lot of content, so I hope it can continue to update with this quality so that it gains consistency and a following.
    So far, very enjoyable with potential.
  3. 3.00 star(s)

Leo Humilis

The story is not bad at all. English writing is passable (the grammar is not perfect, but I'm assuming the dev's mother tongue is Russian, so I won't judge them too harshly here). I've checked the Russian writing too, however: the grammar is fine, but the stylistics leaves a few things to be desired for someone trying to position themselves as "a man of culture". Anyway, enough of my linguist's rant... The renders are kind of crude, but the dev admits as much openly, so: fair is fair. Somewhat disappointed with the "femdom" tag, since it was the main reason that made me inclined to try this game in the first place; from what I've seen so far, the only type of "femdom" in the game seems to be the kind where an assertive girl makes a reluctant guy cum, and I'm getting an impression this is the only type we are going to see (not exactly what I would personally call "femdom", but a few others might, I suppose).
  4. 4.00 star(s)

feeling_blue

review for v0.1.2

PROS
    • mom is just in her age, not stupid 18 years milf
    • good rendering
    • sex with animation
    • not a huge story, but things are going on fluently
    CONS
    • personly hate the idea that you have to click every item to get bonus
    Anyway, I will come back when updated
  5. 5.00 star(s)

ABQ45

...............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................