Ren'Py Abandoned My New Daughter's Lover [Ch 2 v0.11 EA] [DerketoGames]

2.80 star(s) 10 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
1856534_screenshot0002.jpg

Overview:
You are Macario or MC, a former boxer who after being arrested, loses his money and his partner disappears, leaving his 18-year-old daughter behind, so the two decide to live together while they discover where she is, although neither of you expect what will happen later​

Thread Updated: 2023-04-21
Release Date: 2023-04-20
Developer: DerketoGames
Censored: No
Version: Ch 2 v0.11 EA
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:
DOWNLOAD
Chapter 2: v0.11 EA
Win
: - - - -
Others: COMPRESSED* - ANDROID*

Chapter 2: v0.10
Win: - - - -
Mac: - - -
Android: - - - -
Others: COMPRESSED* - ANDROID*

Chapter 1:

* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

1856536_screenshot0004.png 1856537_screenshot0005.png 1856539_screenshot0006.png 1856541_screenshot0007.png 1856542_screenshot0008.png 1856543_screenshot0009.png 1856544_screenshot0010.png 1856545_screenshot0011.png 1856546_screenshot0012.png

Last edited:

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
Well if he has been around and its his daughter then she isnt a "new" daughter. Now if he wasnt around and didnt know he had a daughter then I could see it saying m "new" daughter. of course I am assuming here he will be her lover but then again we have no planned tags so we dont know of course so..... I will wait and see before investing time playing something I have no clue where its heading.

Deadmanvs1

Apr 5, 2019
Looks interesting, good art, but the title and tags need work. It doesn't give you any sense of what to expect. It needs future tags added and to be more clear about direction. I will add this to the watch list.

Reactions: MAD6999

Sotak

Nov 9, 2017
Ok...first, waiting on android. Second...title and tags are implying that (at least so far) there is basically no real content, and are somewhat confusing as they are. Third...not sure if its worth downloading (at least for a while) since there doesn't seem to be much content or story yet.

Reactions: Benbon and Dang6

LoneRanger11

Jul 3, 2020
My New Daughter's Lover 0.5
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

Famescua

Game Compressor
Donor
Aug 10, 2018
Here is what it's about so far

your new girlfriendhas a daughter and they move in with you. One day the girlfriendjust leaves without saying anything, leaving her daughter with you. You decide to be her dad whileyou help her look for her mom. Then you start feeling things for her and her for you. Pretty much thats it so far. Not bad, will keep an eye on this.

LGM

Nov 22, 2018
Well, I decided to try this... and failed miserably. Gave up after the prologue.
It's a Spanish game, very badly translated into English (I suspect Google Translate or one of its colleagues did all the work, due to frequent use of wrong pronouns). It's missing roughly 850 periods, in either language.
Honestly, that's all I can say about it. Because I have no idea if the plot is any good; the Engrish was too distracting. The renders look alright, I suppose.

CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
Played this version, story can be somewhat interesting, if some proofreaders, ideally capable of Spanish and English, goes over it and first correct the Spanish version and after that the English. The girls look nice, we also got a bit of variety, no obviously overused models. At the end of this version (0.5) the devs indicate that only one or two updates are left for chapter 1 to finish. Looking at the amount of content these first two releases have, this game probably won't have that much content overall. I could also be wrong and the next two releases will be bigger, but for now, that's what we use for our estimated measure.

And we still don't know, what fetishes will be covered.

Reactions: $@~
2.80 star(s) 10 Votes