2.50 star(s) 4 Votes

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
I really like the older family tree 0.1 - 0.2 then the art has been changed and it get worse and then abandoned, I hope he will not abandon this time

Reactions: Mama Bunny

Raerngaming

Jun 14, 2018
alright, How The Fuck can he see a Vampire on his mirror?!

is this shit that breaks imersion...
hahaahha I read that as well the person would have been better off say he looks into the mirror but does not see his reflection as he looks down he see that he now has breast and find out that he is now a girl :) would have been more in line with a vampire and it looks like it is a forced gender change as well

• Thinking Face

facu_176

Mar 23, 2018
I can't even test the game, as soon as I open it, the game immediately close itself, i tried to run as windows 7
compatibility but it doesn't work either.

Hawk15

May 16, 2017
I'm interested in the picture but please get a little closer to find it too small.

D

Deleted member 377868

This can be either a game that land his mark or one among other,keep going dev,you have potential

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi guys just find the game right now. I see incest and i just look. Because i play almost only incest game XD
Anyway sorry for me bad english...
Can someone tell me if the developer have say: if is optional or not the Futa/trans?
Or if is optional other genre? I need to understand who is optional and who is not. Because i really do not wanna see something like a... male horse who fuck a girls/women. Or dog or any male man/animal in game. (Better to say is not a problem humanoid monster or animal, if they are female :LOL:)

Also Better to say i like to play as the male MC and fuck all the female in game so to build me Harem.
Is not a problem to fuck a monster/animal girls XD
Anyway if the developer give us choice i think is the better thing we can ask. So everyone can play the game they like.

Mama Bunny

Single mom, Female Dev!
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
Hi guys just find the game right now. I see incest and i just look. Because i play almost only incest game XD
Anyway sorry for me bad english...
Can someone tell me if the developer have say: if is optional or not the Futa/trans?
Or if is optional other genre? I need to understand who is optional and who is not. Because i really do not wanna see something like a... male horse who fuck a girls/women. Or dog or any male man/animal in game. (Better to say is not a problem humanoid monster or animal, if they are female :LOL:)

Also Better to say i like to play as the male MC and fuck all the female in game so to build me Harem.
Is not a problem to fuck a monster/animal girls XD
Anyway if the developer give us choice i think is the better thing we can ask. So everyone can play the game they like.
Fetishes such as: bestiality, futa on male - male on futa, threesome, NTR - will be avoidable.

jussi818

Jul 17, 2017
great start and sure play it alot more but now i bored for after few testing try because iam so lucky i got failed load image allready few places ;) but still good start and hope fixes coming asap :p one was near house and one was up grannys carrots fields

2.50 star(s) 4 Votes