2.50 star(s) 4 Votes

zocx

May 2, 2017
I download the game, my laptop got insane ... this game is not safe im not sure what the developer is doing in the back but is like mining bitcoin lol, if you check on the process is insane.

Mama Bunny

Single mom, Female Dev!
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
It is a teaser with a mandatory online connection -> basically denuVOID;)
How twinky can that geto_O
There is no need for online connection. Also for F95 Zone dition this feature is set off.

>Gameplay does not take more than 15 minutes
>patreon
ahh... some things never change...

Is there any futa scenes yet and are there any other bestiality scenes than the granny x horse ?
Not for the moment.

I download the game, my laptop got insane ... this game is not safe im not sure what the developer is doing in the back but is like mining bitcoin lol, if you check on the process is insane.
It's better to ask dev. The game loads all resources into the RAM's memory. That's why you need a minimum of 8GB.

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
alright, How The Fuck can he see a Vampire on his mirror?!

is this shit that breaks imersion...

read brian lumley's necroscope series..... those vampires are 1000x worse than bram stoker's.
they don't have to bite you to turn you, they emit a fog that if you breathe it in, you're done.

Plily

Apr 14, 2018
I am happy most of you even got the game to start, I am just stuck on the leading resources screen.

Mama Bunny

Single mom, Female Dev!
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
game is stuck on loading resources
also why?
How much time will you wait depends on your computer. The game loads all resources in RAM. You can wait from 1 to 5 minutes.

I... I... I not have words... -_-
The inscription "version" is enforced by the forum rules. For me, this is just a "second teaser" - improved, extended test version, which is to show what I want to offer for players.

This game will be animated or not?
Only sex scenes will be animated. However, 50% will be animated by Honey Select, and another 50% - animations made from a series of images.

does this game have any sort of mind control in it?
If players will like the idea of "mind control" - I don't see any obstacles.

Do u have android download
There will be no Android version. The Android version will be created, but it will be on the Ren'py engine and will not be created by me.

sorrowfox

Dec 27, 2018
Am I missing some thing?.. I can't get to the hospital. Got the money, found a golden apple and bonus picture..

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
The mini game are very difficult to solve on a fast pc near not creatable (the second).

The problematic was told so often !!!

Mama Bunny

Single mom, Female Dev!
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
Am I missing some thing?.. I can't get to the hospital. Got the money, found a golden apple and bonus picture..
Yeah, you need to take lockpicks from stable.

The mini game are very difficult to solve on a fast pc near not creatable (the second).

The problematic was told so often !!!
I repeat for the last time - I will extend the time needed to solve this mini game.

You have a ton of other games to play with then...
You are right;) However, I will create a "skip" option for Beastiality.

Reactions: sorrowfox
2.50 star(s) 4 Votes