ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Thank you for your feedback! I have a seperate version on patreon at the moment that should be fine with them ( I hope ). It basically removes all blood relations and stuff. I definitely plan on doing a patch though ( that just eases the workload for me so I dont have to write two scripts ).
any chance you can drop the other version for us uncestors? :D

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
any chance you can drop the other version for us uncestors? :D
Sure, it's right I'm not sure I did a good job on the cleaning, I put a disclaimer in the beginning as well though that should clear things up!

Baxonius

Nov 23, 2018
its a pretty titel name "My New Family" but am a bit scary because of Author name is Killer7!
are we gotta murder the whole family?! hmpf.
giphy.gif

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
So we're out to get some tail ?

If we can't pull on that while we smash im going to have to question why it's there at all.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
the aunty...she has intercontinental ballistic missiles :p lol....thats ok though..she's a blonde and i've no interest in her :D

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
Yeah I kinda wanted her to be extra thicc and shot myself over the line a bit, I think I can adjust her though so it does compliment the rest of her body more. In relation to the rest of her looks they are pretty huge :D.

So we're out to get some tail ?

If we can't pull on that while we smash im going to have to question why it's there at all.
That's planned. I also want her to "Nya" at some point in time...

Reactions: Hones and Pyrrical

Grubb

Oct 8, 2017
Where exactly does that door to the left of the bathroom lead? Can't be the bathroom, there's a counter there. Also is it wise to have a bathroom directly connected to the bedroom with no separation? Heh

Wonder if the glass wall is so people can watch others in the bedroom having fun from the outside.

Korentin

Game Developer
May 20, 2019
Nice and sweet, just the way I like it :) Really good impression for an intro with some consequences from your choices already.

• Love
Reactions: Killer7

Sleel

Mar 2, 2018
You know what? I honestly kind of admire having an unapologetic catgirl. No costume, no adopted mysterious orphan, your sister just has cat parts.
I like this too. As for ppl going on about furry and BS. I have a brick. That they can shove up some place delicate and dark, sideways. If they don't like it, there's about a billion other games they can fuck right off to.

Ruodger

Sep 20, 2018
Very good start, congratulations Dev. Beautiful models and well done animations. I like the course of the story very much. Waiting for the next update.

Reactions: Killer7
3.90 star(s) 249 Votes