Silvaras

Dec 22, 2017
Just finished the introduction to this game and it indeed reminds me of harem hotel, I absolutely love it. Keep up the work and don't hesitate to ask Runey for advice.

Reactions: Killer7

Morpheus668

Jun 22, 2017
theres a catgirl in this?!?!?! da'fuq did nobody tell me?!?!?!
shame on ya'll!!!!
I swear, ever since some mod put my sig behind a spoiler I keep getting left out when the cat-signal gets lit up :(

cooldude33

Jun 1, 2017
While I usually don't care about games made with Honey Select models, this one seems to have backgrounds made with a little more effort than most, at least they got some proper lighting. I'll be keeping an eye on this one.

Reactions: Killer7

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
It would be possible to see people closer. You spend all your time talking to people who seem to fear you and don't come close.

ShurA-1S

Dec 18, 2018
DAYUM THIS IS GOOD, GIVE MOAR! NEED MOAR!
[Thx for the game, it is really good and promising, hope to see more in the future, first version is 12/10 for sure]

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
Needs an incest patch that makes the daughters real sisters.
Well, the mother is his real mother in the version here. Not sure if it would work story wise when the sisters become his real sisters so they will probably stay his half sisters.

It would be possible to see people closer. You spend all your time talking to people who seem to fear you and don't come close.
Yeah it was pretty hard for me to figure out the right angle. Thanks for your feedback regarding this!

Gonna check this out after 0.3
Sounds like a plan!

I wonder when the next will come out
0.2 should not take too long! Content wise it should be as long as 0.1, so probably four ingame days worth of content. I'll keep you guys posted here how development goes if you want. Or you can check out the discord, I'll post more frequent updates there ( to not cluster this thread ).

A Common Crab

Dec 15, 2018
Well, the mother is his real mother in the version here. Not sure if it would work story wise when the sisters become his real sisters so they will probably stay his half sisters.

Yeah it was pretty hard for me to figure out the right angle. Thanks for your feedback regarding this!

Sounds like a plan!

0.2 should not take too long! Content wise it should be as long as 0.1, so probably four ingame days worth of content. I'll keep you guys posted here how development goes if you want.
I'd enjoy it. Even if just reminders so that we won't forget this jewel.
(Yeah, my memory is bad enough for me to avoid trusting it.)

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
Because it's a bit less time-consuming than daz? Honestly, I have no idea, maybe he didn't think his snark through? ;)
Oh I can get behind that, it's just that I tried my luck with DAZ and I don't have the talent for it. The models I created with Honey Select were more what I was looking for regarding my game.

3.90 star(s) 249 Votes