Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
Nope i always play on pc , hmmmmm not sure what to say :unsure:
Oh, then a restart could help. One of my patrons had this issue a lot of times, that animations were lagging bad. He had to restart his PC becuase it was running for a while, that helped a lot.

Reactions: HoboCop86

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
I'm loving the update so far, but I just have to comment on one thing thats a bit sad...Becca never seems to give a goodbye kiss when shes going in the mornings, is she reserved around her daughters or just not as affectionate? (for the record thats not unique to this update, I just hope for more becca love/affection in general, she needs more hugs)

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
Killer7 back at it again with a great update!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
^you might wanna put your post in spoilers. this is still a really new update, some people may not have gotten that far yet (I haven't), I'm not really mad, but it'd still be nice if you decided to use spoiler tags

Reactions: Killer7
May 6, 2017
Killer7 back at it again with a great update! I really liked the talk the MC had with Elaine, even though she always had good intentions she really needed someone to tell her that she can't just make decisions and impose her will on others, at least now they are neutral so it can only get better.
I am downloading the game but it will take a while due to my slow internet connection ...

But those who have already been able to play could tell me if at least this time we have any relevant options regarding Elaine?

Oct 8, 2018
Killer7 I don't want to sound like a negative nancy, I love this game and will continue to follow it regardless of how you respond but is there any way you could make Lucy's ears more expressive? Ya know, like they perk up if she is excited and go all droopy when she is sad.
There is a metric shit tonne of feels in her story arc and feel as if it would multiply the feelings of goodness that the player receives from treating Lucy well

Edit: In hindsight I should have asked this way earlier, I've been following this a fair while. I know it would be a pain to go back and alter everything I but I really think that the ear expressions are one of a cat girls charms

Last edited:
Oct 8, 2018
Do we still need to put in the realstory code? I don't see it on the main menu
I think if you have another copy of the game installed where you have already used the code, its not needed. When you open the newly DL'd update it uses your saves and meta data from the last version if you have the files in your temp folder still

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
Killer7 I don't want to sound like a negative nancy, I love this game and will continue to follow it regardless of how you respond but is there any way you could make Lucy's ears more expressive? Ya know, like they perk up if she is excited and go all droopy when she is sad.
There is a metric shit tonne of feels in her story arc and feel as if it would multiply the feelings of goodness that the player receives from treating Lucy well

Edit: In hindsight I should have asked this way earlier, I've been following this a fair while. I know it would be a pain to go back and alter everything I but I really think that the ear expressions are one of a cat girls charms
She is a major player and more of cat side would be nice.

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019

Sadly, I can't. They are not really that moveable in honey select. But I'll see if I can work on that a bit.

I am downloading the game but it will take a while due to my slow internet connection ...

But those who have already been able to play could tell me if at least this time we have any relevant options regarding Elaine?
No choices but MC will tell her a few things that you will probably like.

hngg

Compress All The Things!
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
May 26, 2019
My New Family [v0.11] [Killer7] - Original size 2.29GB
Compressed Windows/Linux/Mac(914MB): - -

*This unofficial port/version is not released by the original developer, download at your own risk*
These files were compressed using YAC, my own cruncher script! Check it out!

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 249 Votes