EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
FinalBanner.png

Overview:
A young man fresh off a broken relationship and an eviction notice reconnects with his mother, Rebecca, after more than twenty years apart. He leaves town to move into her house with her two daughters from another marriage, Sandra and Lucy. New opportunities for work and play as well as new ways to define your relationships with your newly discovered family will emerge. What will you do and how will it affect those around you?​

Thread Updated: 2023-12-24
Release Date: 2023-12-24
Developer: Killer7 - - F95zone - - -
Censored: No
Version: Epilogue + Christmas Special
Language: English
Other Games: My new Memories
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

IMPORTANT: You will most likely get an error when you load your savegame. Click on “Rollback” a few times until you see an image again. This should fix it. Alternatively, you can load a savegame from 0.16 if you still have one.

IMPORTANT: In order to play 0.15 (chapter 10+) you have to have finished 0.14 (chapter 1-9) and use the savegame you're prompted to create at the end.
More info here

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android: -
- - -
Android
(Newer devices): - - - -

Christmas Special 2023

Patches: -
Android: Navigate to Android/data/my.n.family/files, create a new folder named "game" and copy the lovetime.rpyc in this folder.

Extras: WALKTHROUGH MOD* - FAN SIGNATURES - SAVE FILE - Gallery Unlocker - UNOFFICIAL ITALIAN TRANSLATION

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

Sample1.png Sample2.png Sample3.png 400780_sample5.jpg 400777_sample1.jpg picture1.png
picture2.png picture3.png picture4.png picture5.png picture6.png picture7.png

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
you had me at Neko..and fortunately it was a fun game also..BUT..if ya wanna patreon this..best landlady and roommate them then create a patch to set it back to your original..(shut up Hobo) otherwise..good clear english..easy to follow..interesting...and Neko :D

おい!

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2018
Well there is not much to it at the moment, the monster girl daughter is a miracle of science:LOL: and there are a few wet dreams by the MC. That is about it.

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
you had me at Neko..and fortunately it was a fun game also..BUT..if ya wanna patreon this..best landlady and roommate them then create a patch to set it back to your original..(shut up Hobo) otherwise..good clear english..easy to follow..interesting...and Neko :D
Thank you for your feedback! I have a seperate version on patreon at the moment that should be fine with them ( I hope ). It basically removes all blood relations and stuff. I definitely plan on doing a patch though ( that just eases the workload for me so I dont have to write two scripts ).

4.00 star(s) 248 Votes