locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
yup deleting cookies and cache didnt work its still the same as i showed Killer7
Current 0.15.0 Status: 2/6 Days completed!
Script for Day 3: 5%
CG's for Day 3: 0%
Final code for Day 3: 0%
after deleted the cookies still like this

ArmoredCascade

Sep 27, 2018
i been replaying this im on my 4th time around after long pauses of course
so the part where MC dad passed away and Lucy heard about it i think i might know why Mary heard it first early in the morning other than having granny wait to tell MC and Becca about it....i think Mary had an affair with him i mean why does Mary have to know first like the kids kept asking any why does Mary and Granny keep talking about Martin

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
so the part where MC dad passed away and Lucy heard about it i think i might know why Mary heard it first early in the morning other than having granny wait to tell MC and Becca about it....i think Mary had an affair with him i mean why does Mary have to know first like the kids kept asking any why does Mary and Granny keep talking about Martin
At that time Mary and Elaine were close as can be and Becca and the mc were estranged from Elaine. So interesting theory aside, it makes sense why Mary would tell Elaine first, because she did so about everything. Just my thoughts anyway

Edited cause I forgot who told who. But the why I stand by

Last edited:

alutarox

Nov 15, 2017
At that time Mary and Elaine were close as can be and Becca and the mc were estranged from Elaine. So interesting theory aside, it makes sense why Elaine would tell Mary first, because she did so about everything. Just my thoughts anyway
except you're both wrong, Elaine isn't telling Mary, Mary's telling Elaine. It's revealed literally the next day when Elaine talks to you at the pool; she says that Mary called her to share info she got from snooping on Fiona's e-mails (due to her insecurity/jealousy at Fiona and Becca spending so much time together)

Batman187

Bʅυҽ Iʂ Tԋҽ Cσʅσυɾ, FσσƚႦαʅʅ Iʂ Tԋҽ Gαɱҽ!
Donor
Jun 19, 2020
I absolutely love this game. I need more! Lucy best girl.
I've found quite a few games on this site that i really enjoy, but gotta agree with ya...I love this aswell if i had a list this would be at the top of it...never has a game made me feel all these different emotions, I originally tried this game out for the lewd stuff now i stay for the story :love: (y)

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
except you're both wrong, Elaine isn't telling Mary, Mary's telling Elaine. It's revealed literally the next day when Elaine talks to you at the pool; she says that Mary called her to share info she got from snooping on Fiona's e-mails (due to her insecurity/jealousy at Fiona and Becca spending so much time together)
Touche' my reasoning still stands :p and I've drank since then :)

alextp2651

Dec 9, 2017
Hi help i need a save of v0.14 my save is corrupted and i dont want restart the game totaly please can somone give me a save please

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018

Hello there you wonderful and very sexy people out in the world!

Another week, another progress update!

As some of you may have seen, Beta 3 was released last week and with it came 15 teasers for 0.15! I hope you guys liked them. 0.15 is a very touching update which expands a lot more on backstories of certain girls.

The slower pacing really helped me a lot with thinking out story events so far. Beta 4 is already on a good way and Beta 5 will probably follow shortly after. I never really noticed how fatigued I was while working on 0.14 but now that I take it slower I realized that this was not good for my mental health. I was closer to a burnout than I thought, I guess. But now that crisis is averted and it's mainly because all of you have been so supportive! Really, I can't thank you guys enough for being so amazing and telling me to slow down as well. I love you people for that <3! 0.15 will probably be the best update ever with the most touching story elements so far, thanks to that!

Like usual I have a few My New Memories renders as well. You can also see a new character that I made and that will play a essential role in My New Memories. Can you guess what her profession is? I also was able to finish my first NSFW animation which I sadly can't post here. But you can find it on my discord! My New Memories will feature fully animated NSFW scenes, like My New Family - just in daz3d!

Oh, you should also keep an eye out for some special halloween renders I will post on the 31st. Let's just say that My New Family will not be the only game that will get special holiday renders this year!

And I think that's it for this week. You guys have been incredible, like always, and all the messages I received where you voiced your opinion on me taking it slower made me feel way better about it. So, thank you so much for that, again. You people are the best community out there!

blondecaffeeshop.png docrender.png
View attachment StandfuckAnimation.webm

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017

Hello there you wonderful and very sexy people out in the world!

Another week, another progress update!

As some of you may have seen, Beta 3 was released last week and with it came 15 teasers for 0.15! I hope you guys liked them. 0.15 is a very touching update which expands a lot more on backstories of certain girls.

The slower pacing really helped me a lot with thinking out story events so far. Beta 4 is already on a good way and Beta 5 will probably follow shortly after. I never really noticed how fatigued I was while working on 0.14 but now that I take it slower I realized that this was not good for my mental health. I was closer to a burnout than I thought, I guess. But now that crisis is averted and it's mainly because all of you have been so supportive! Really, I can't thank you guys enough for being so amazing and telling me to slow down as well. I love you people for that <3! 0.15 will probably be the best update ever with the most touching story elements so far, thanks to that!

Like usual I have a few My New Memories renders as well. You can also see a new character that I made and that will play a essential role in My New Memories. Can you guess what her profession is? I also was able to finish my first NSFW animation which I sadly can't post here. But you can find it on my discord! My New Memories will feature fully animated NSFW scenes, like My New Family - just in daz3d!

Oh, you should also keep an eye out for some special halloween renders I will post on the 31st. Let's just say that My New Family will not be the only game that will get special holiday renders this year!

And I think that's it for this week. You guys have been incredible, like always, and all the messages I received where you voiced your opinion on me taking it slower made me feel way better about it. So, thank you so much for that, again. You people are the best community out there!

View attachment 874233 View attachment 874237
View attachment 874248
Thank you for posting the news for all the leechers(myself included) It's very nice to be kept up to date even though you didn't have to :D so much appreciated :D
Soon new update for MNF ....uuuu awesomecakes!

Silly question...My New Memories...this game is not yet released...not even a demo right?

so she's a psychiatrist ?

Batman187

Donor
Jun 19, 2020
Thank you for posting the news for all the leechers(myself included) It's very nice to be kept up to date even though you didn't have to :D so much appreciated :D

Silly question...My New Memories...this game is not yet released...not even a demo right?

so she's a psychiatrist ?
No it hasn't been released yet, if it's even half as good as MNF though it's gonna be awesome. :love:

"so she's a psychiatrist ?" that's my guess, i'll let ya know if i get any confirmation lol :LOL:

Reactions: Killer7

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018

so she's a psychiatrist?
Are public posts so all can see them on the Patreon page ... I will never share post patron links/previews ;)

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
No it hasn't been released yet, if it's even half as good as MNF though it's gonna be awesome. :love:

"so she's a psychiatrist ?" that's my guess, i'll let ya know if i get any confirmation lol :LOL:
I'm sure you didn't mean to make this mistake but it's okay , I'll try to correct it for you...I believe you meant to say
"if it's even 10% as good as MNF though it's gonna be awesome " right?
:D
I'm messing around but ya you're definetly right :D

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Are public posts so all can see them on the Patreon page ... I will never share post patron links/previews ;)
Still the fact that you take time out of your precious time to inform the lazy people ( like myself and I'm mostly talking about myself) it's much appreciated :D
Again I feel compelled to thank you :D :love:

Batman187

Donor
Jun 19, 2020
I'm sure you didn't mean to make this mistake but it's okay , I'll try to correct it for you...I believe you meant to say
"if it's even 10% as good as MNF though it's gonna be awesome " right?
:D
I'm messing around but ya you're definetly right :D
You are absolutely right, I feel so stupid for making a silly mistake like this, I can only hope that I am forgiven for this error, Thanks for correcting me BTLD, I would not have noticed this if you had not said anything, next time I shall read my post at a much slower pace as to avoid mistakes such as this in the future:oops::ROFLMAO:

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
You are absolutely right, I feel so stupid for making a silly mistake like this, I can only hope that I am forgiven for this error, Thanks for correcting me BTLD, I would not have noticed this if you had not said anything, next time I shall read my post at a much slower pace as to avoid mistakes such as this in the future:oops::ROFLMAO:
All is well that ends well :D
Had a quick look through the discord and can confirm she is a Therapist, so yay us! :LOL:
Indeed , Yay us! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Batman187
4.00 star(s) 248 Votes