My New Family

V&M

Donor
Feb 10, 2020
Sorry if I'm asking this in the wrong place,
but I would like to know if anyone is willing to translate this game, I love it so much and would like to be able to read all the dialogues, I play the subtitles in the translator, but that takes away the immersion of the game, I would like to be able to read in the game itself , and for those who still do not know, I strongly recommend this game, a pure romance, a harem, beautiful women, everything our hearts need.
As for the translation, it would be for Brazilian Portuguese, but if it is for Portugal, it would help a lot.
Grateful for the attention!
If it is not the right place, could you tell me where to place the order?

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
Sorry if I'm asking this in the wrong place,
but I would like to know if anyone is willing to translate this game, I love it so much and would like to be able to read all the dialogues, I play the subtitles in the translator, but that takes away the immersion of the game, I would like to be able to read in the game itself , and for those who still do not know, I strongly recommend this game, a pure romance, a harem, beautiful women, everything our hearts need.
As for the translation, it would be for Brazilian Portuguese, but if it is for Portugal, it would help a lot.
Grateful for the attention!
If it is not the right place, could you tell me where to place the order?
You could also try asking in the game thread, someone might have the same idea.

Reactions: V&M