My new favorite genre, NTR/Futa

Oct 21, 2021
I'm a huge fan of netorase, the type when the boyfriend/husband and the girlfriend/wife discover the fetish together and the g/w realize the value of teasing the b/h and how turned on he gets.
Well, wow, combine these with futa and you have this dog howling. Two games are making this great for me, My Futa Family, and My Girlfriend and my Futa Grandma. I'm loving the empathy shown by the MC and his girlfriend towards the unfortunate libido of the futas and their willingness to not only understand and sympathize but to step in do what they can to ease the burden. Both stories and handled very well and to any Dev working on these or similar games, More Power To yah!

dinotits

Jun 19, 2020
Netorase can be crazy hot! And futa makes everything better!
It's kind of the fan interpretation of Ren and Nora's relationship from RWBY.
There's a 5 Days Orgasm Denial game that has NTR if you lose, but there's also a netorase route. Sadly Futa NTR is still fairly new to the internet so we're gonna have to wait...
I'm thinking of trying to make a visual novel-style hentai game of the sort, would you mind linking some of your favorite Netorase works? NTR & cuckoldry are just more common than it and those are more sub/dom or alpha/beta focused than playful and lovingly mischievous.

Like would a Futa High school game with a childhood friend netorase option work for you?

• Red Heart
Reactions: MyHaFa and rgnar62