My new game!

Silver Hare Studios

Game Developer
Aug 23, 2022
Hi everyone!
I've been a long time lurker and fan of F95 Zone and the incredible games I've played on here. A few months ago, I thought I'd add to the community with my contribution - my new game, Harlots of Hogwarts. This post is to share some WIP renders, with the first Chapter (90% complete with ~200 renders, 2 animations) to be released on Oct-08th!

Story: Follow the adventure of Hermione and her friends as they fight against a mysterious and invisible enemy that has infiltrated . Featuring multiple book characters (modelled to the best of my ability) and their journey through this ordeal. The game is very narrative driven and will contain multiple character pairings.
Tags: Current [Female Protagonist, Blackmail, BDSM, Corruption, Lesbian, Humiliation, Romance, Groping]

I've added some Trading Cards Images below! You can collect these (and a lot, lot more) in game, when it launches.

I would love to hear your initial feedback / thoughts and even any ideas you may have for me!

Thanks!
Silver Hare Studios

Last edited:

Silver Hare Studios

Game Developer
Aug 23, 2022
Oh wow another aged up rule 34 game where you date 20 something 3dcg models that looks the same as every other game.
Cant wait.
Fair enough, thanks for the feedback - I really do hope other people will enjoy it though.

On the models - I've modelled them based on the real-world characters with small tweaks for aesthetics - not sure what I can do to make them look 'different' to other games - or is it just Daz characters that you don't like?

Thanks!

Syr96

Aug 5, 2019
I would ask myself the following questions:

1. Why should I play your game? There are now numerous HP games. What makes yours special or better than the others. If the answer is "story," then I would reconsider. Because whether you find a story good or bad is very subjective and overall the quality of most of the stories here is not very high.
2. Do you manage to capture the charm of the HP universe with your pictures? Unfortunately, I have to say that I don't think so. If I had seen the pictures in another thread, I would not have assigned any character to the HP universe except for Ginny. On the one hand, this is due to the clothing in the pictures (this can be different in the game) on the other hand, but not only because of it. I find that Hermoine, if that's what she's supposed to be, doesn't look like her at all.
3. While the renders are of good quality overall, I find the faces, especially Ginny's, kind of creepy.

Looking at all the points I think the game still needs some work. I hope that doesn't demotivate you, because that's not what it's meant to be. Rather, I wanted to give you honest feedback. What you do with it is up to you.

Silver Hare Studios

Game Developer
Aug 23, 2022
I would ask myself the following questions:

1. Why should I play your game? There are now numerous HP games. What makes yours special or better than the others. If the answer is "story," then I would reconsider. Because whether you find a story good or bad is very subjective and overall the quality of most of the stories here is not very high.
2. Do you manage to capture the charm of the HP universe with your pictures? Unfortunately, I have to say that I don't think so. If I had seen the pictures in another thread, I would not have assigned any character to the HP universe except for Ginny. On the one hand, this is due to the clothing in the pictures (this can be different in the game) on the other hand, but not only because of it. I find that Hermoine, if that's what she's supposed to be, doesn't look like her at all.
3. While the renders are of good quality overall, I find the faces, especially Ginny's, kind of creepy.

Looking at all the points I think the game still needs some work. I hope that doesn't demotivate you, because that's not what it's meant to be. Rather, I wanted to give you honest feedback. What you do with it is up to you.
Thank you! This is great feedback!
In terms of mechanics to make the game stand out, is there anything specific you would suggest? Fair point on the story aspect being subjective. Right now the main thing setting it apart is the diversity of the NSFW content and the number of pairings that I have planned. I'm also exploring kinks that some other creators may not (e.g. rimming, ATM, BDSM etc.). I've also focused on building character arcs, rather than jumping straight into NSFW content, so hopefully people are more invested in the characters.

on 2. and 3. - again fair points - I've posted the Trading Cards here, which do not captues the HP charm, but hopefully the renders (which are set in a castle / victorian theme) capture it better. For the characters, I didn't want them to look too similar to the real-world counterparts. Also modelling in Daz is really difficult :ROFLMAO:

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
For the characters, I didn't want them to look too similar to the real-world counterparts.
So here's a huge sticking point. For reference - I'm not an HP fan and this game probably won't appeal to me.

However, if you are going to have characters that have established looks via movie/TV representation - (i.e. Hermione Granger portrayed by Emma Watson) - you should understand that a good number of fans want your depictions of them to closely match those actors. It's part of their attraction to that fandom and their sexual desires of those characters. Most did not become sexually interested in Hermione. They became sexually interested in Hermione portrayed by Emma.

If you are not wanting to make characters that reflect the actors' looks, then you should create new characters with new names that also live within the HP universe. Then you can use established characters as "special appearances" - but making sure your players realize those special appearances mean they will never be more than cordial non-intimate relationships.

Reactions: Silver Hare Studios

Silver Hare Studios

Game Developer
Aug 23, 2022
So here's a huge sticking point. For reference - I'm not an HP fan and this game probably won't appeal to me.

However, if you are going to have characters that have established looks via movie/TV representation - (i.e. Hermione Granger portrayed by Emma Watson) - you should understand that a good number of fans want your depictions of them to closely match those actors. It's part of their attraction to that fandom and their sexual desires of those characters. Most did not become sexually interested in Hermione. They became sexually interested in Hermione portrayed by Emma.

If you are not wanting to make characters that reflect the actors' looks, then you should create new characters with new names that also live within the HP universe. Then you can use established characters as "special appearances" - but making sure your players realize those special appearances mean they will never be more than cordial non-intimate relationships.
Yeah appreciate the point made here - I could go more realistic (see attached pic), but the reason I don't want them to look too similar to the real-world counterparts is that I don't want to use their likeness / potentially get sued (as there are exceptions to create content for fair use/ caricature / parody). Appreciate that super-fans may want a more realistic imiation of movie characters, but this is not a risk that I'd be willing to take.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Yeah appreciate the point made here - I could go more realistic (see attached pic), but the reason I don't want them to look too similar to the real-world counterparts is that I don't want to use their likeness / potentially get sued (as there are exceptions to create content for fair use/ caricature / parody). Appreciate that super-fans may want a more realistic imiation of movie characters, but this is not a risk that I'd be willing to take.
I see your opinion, but transformative use is a defense claim that can only be determined by either an agreement between the plaintiff copyright holder(s) and a respondent artist or by the decision of a court of law. It's not a free pass purely from your claim.

You can still be sued for using HP characters, locations, etc. on the grounds of copyright infringement. They would first send a cease and desist letter. If you denied to follow the terms of the letter. Next, they would present their case that you are using protected content without permission. Then you would present your defense that your work legally meets the elements for the fair use / caricature / parody exception. Finally, the court would decide your fate.

If you are doing one but not the other because you aren't willing to risk the legal liability, understand that you are already exposed to liability. This is often misunderstood on this forum.

Dynista

Oct 11, 2021
Hi everyone!
I've been a long time lurker and fan of F95 Zone and the incredible games I've played on here. A few months ago, I thought I'd add to the community with my contribution - my new game, Harlots of Hogwarts. This post is to share some WIP renders, with the first Chapter (90% complete with ~200 renders, 2 animations) to be released on Oct-08th!

Story: Follow the adventure of Hermione and her friends as they fight against a mysterious and invisible enemy that has infiltrated Hogwarts. Featuring multiple book characters (modelled to the best of my ability) and their journey through this ordeal. The game is very narrative driven and will contain multiple character pairings.
Tags: Current [Female Protagonist, Blackmail, BDSM, Corruption, Lesbian, Humiliation, Romance, Groping]

I've added some Trading Cards Images below! You can collect these (and a lot, lot more) in game, when it launches.

I would love to hear your initial feedback / thoughts and even any ideas you may have for me!

Thanks!
Silver Hare Studios

View attachment 2059382 View attachment 2059384 View attachment 2059387
can`t find Card 3 and 4 are they in ? or will u add them in a later Version?