4.50 star(s) 89 Votes

Yougiblack

Sep 30, 2018
First time Im say no to netorare game. Yeah, pictures hot and lewd, but it's boring VN without any interactive. Why creator use renpy? More suitable for this stupid railway game avi movie in prnvideo site
VN = Visual Novel
VN != visual game
:WeSmart::WeSmart::WeSmart::WeSmart::WeSmart::WeSmart::WeSmart:

CircleGames

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2018
First time Im say no to netorare game. Yeah, pictures hot and lewd, but it's boring VN without any interactive. Why creator use renpy? More suitable for this stupid railway game avi movie in prnvideo site
Another one that likes to take his hand of the meat mid game...this guy most love sandboxes!! His biggest turn on is the way his had goes on and off his cock to click choices

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
Another one that likes to take his hand of the meat mid game...this guy most love sandboxes!! His biggest turn on is the way his had goes on and off his cock to click choices
You know i like this game a lot, but being a kinetic novel is sure decremental to the overall value. It's basically a comic where you click way too much. Just to say.

CircleGames

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2018
You know i like this game a lot, but being a kinetic novel is sure decremental to the overall value. It's basically a comic where you click way too much. Just to say.
I would prefer the way it is rather then having mutiple choices with mutiple paths that lead to months of fans without seeing the game they like updated and when it is updated sometimes it's not even updated in the Path that their are on...yikes!! Now that is what I call decremental

Dogorti

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2021
I would prefer the way it is rather then having mutiple choices with mutiple paths that lead to months of fans without seeing the game they like updated and when it is updated sometimes it's not even updated in the Path that their are on...yikes!! Now that is what I call decremental
Well, there are a couple of games that update all the paths in a single update, but they obviously take longer. I don't mind the wait as long as it's something of quality. You know, I like this game but yeah, if it had some others choices would be cooler, anyway, it's not a big problem and is much better is the dev do what he likes.

CircleGames

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2018
Well, there are a couple of games that update all the paths in a single update, but they obviously take longer. I don't mind the wait as long as it's something of quality. You know, I like this game but yeah, if it had some others choices would be cooler, anyway, it's not a big problem and is much better is the dev do what he likes.
Yeah I have no doubt there are some cool games that have good updates for all paths, but I know that are games that fail on delivering that...I always said that I don't want to bite more then I can chew, and this game being called a glorified comic is exactly what I was aiming for from the start. There is pressure to create other paths and choices but I want everyonr to know that it will be up to me to implement that and it all comes down to how the development flows, this is my first project and I am getting better at everything with each release, lets see what the future holds

Yougiblack

Sep 30, 2018
Yeah I have no doubt there are some cool games that have good updates for all paths, but I know that are games that fail on delivering that...I always said that I don't want to bite more then I can chew, and this game being called a glorified comic is exactly what I was aiming for from the start. There is pressure to create other paths and choices but I want everyonr to know that it will be up to me to implement that and it all comes down to how the development flows, this is my first project and I am getting better at everything with each release, lets see what the future holds
Now moving on onto more important stuff, when do you think chp4 might be out ? how long would you expect it would take ?

CircleGames

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2018
Now moving on onto more important stuff, when do you think chp4 might be out ? how long would you expect it would take ?
Nothing to report, and it's going to be like that for a while, only Discord Members from Patreon get full acess to game dev state and renders that I am making for the update, already revealed a lot of new stuff there

Enlight432

Jan 4, 2024
Is Eric's mom a virgin?
Just to change the discussion

Yougiblack

Sep 30, 2018
Nothing to report, and it's going to be like that for a while, only Discord Members from Patreon get full acess to game dev state and renders that I am making for the update, already revealed a lot of new stuff there
Hmmm, so can't even say if itll take as long as chp3 took ? more or less ?

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
I see your point, but, do you realize that this way there is no game element in the game? Choose your onw adventure playstyle is the base of VN and My New Girlfriend is a comic with clicks. Which is fine, just a different media.

Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

CircleGames

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2018
I see your point, but, do you realize that this way there is no game element in the game? Choose your onw adventure playstyle is the base of VN and My New Girlfriend is a comic with clicks. Which is fine, just a different media.
Yes I realize that, like I said, that was the goal of the project from the start, never said I was making anything else then just that, a story with visuals, text and sound.

drdratz

Formerly 'drdrdrdrdrdr'
Aug 21, 2023
People don't realize that if you add multiple choices to the game, it will take three times longer to update. The game is perfect as it is. Keep up the great work.

ALSO, WE MUST HAVE A GLORY HOLE SCENE!

MIkedante

Dec 10, 2019
Yes I realize that, like I said, that was the goal of the project from the start, never said I was making anything else then just that, a story with visuals, text and sound.
Sure, it's so far so good. BTW that beach scene with Mako and her teasing is briliant. (y)

4.50 star(s) 89 Votes