VN - Ren'Py - My New Girlfriend [v0.3 Ch. 1] [CircleGames]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Enlight432

Fuck, this game is a masterpiece
    when I play it, my body shakes with it, it is so exciting and fun
    I officially fell in love with this game
    its art is wonderful, I can say this 1000 times
    MC and FMC have wonderful looks and personalities
    other girls and milfs are wonderful inside this game too(both appearance and personality)
    The writing is wonderful. We are not on the side of long and boring writings.
    MC's speech is not like losers. He is professional. You enjoy his dialogues. The girls enjoy his words.
    The story is wonderful, its story is not a boring vanilla story like most other games
    the atmosphere is wonderful
    and there are many other things about this game that I can say are wonderful

I have only three big wish:

1: I hope NTS Do not become NTR! Even the idea that fmc will betray or lie to mc or break up (and other NTR implementation methods) makes the value of this game very low despite all these strengths, because half of the fun of this game is due to deep and romantic relationship between MC and FMC (If you want to do this, please separate these two paths completely, i personally have no problem then)

2: I haven't finished the update yet, it's so good that I don't want it to end soon! The second thing is that I hope that the incest relationship will be formed first, that is, the two step-sis and step-mom will enter into a relationship with MC, then NTS will happen, because all 3 are very hot, I really want them to be mine, then I share it with others
    ----
    the second thing I said may have a problem because this game is not a harem game, MC has a girlfriend and they both love each other, if MC enters into a romantic relationship with his sister, he has betrayed fmc.
    My main wish is for MC to have a lot of sex with two step-sis and step-mom because all three are very hot, at least fuck them as much as their boyfriends, so it is not considered cheating because their relationship is only sexual (like FMC's relationship with other men).

3: I am now where fmc buys clothes and shows them to mc and sai,so far we didn't have a choice, please add a choice because it makes the game much more enjoyable, if there is little or no choice, we feel it is not a game, it is a manga or manhwa, but when there are many choices, it is much easier to self-inserting and enjoy much more, another advantage of many choices is that it makes MC more valuable, for example, when buying, mc have the option to allow sai to see more or not , and other benefits

overall score: 100 out of 100
  2. 5.00 star(s)

JohnSmith3216

What makes a story is not the source of the art, but the actually writing and plot. And so far the story is fantastic. No choices yet, but I hope they come in the future. I look forward to what they do next
  3. 5.00 star(s)

JuanPabloII

This game is a prime example of AIs superiority over hand drawn pictures. The only 2dcg game that I consider prettier by far is something unlimited and nostalgia plays a big part here.

The plot so far is just another cuckold, 70iq bf and some slutty girls which is fine for me as long as the art is good.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

kristo0086

One of the best Netorase games. Gorgeous characters are hot scenes of sex and teasing. The game is very unpredictable, different scenes make the game very hot. The author of the game tried very hard to make a high-quality product.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

lewd_boy

Amazing artwork and potential for the story. Vi charater is very well drawn, extremely sexy. Would be great to see wincest, sharing & ntr route being expanded.
    Looking forward for the next release. Hope the dev doesn't abandon the game.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

Coco7803

Absolutely love the beginning and the graphics so far. I think this one has great potential, but the grammar needs some work done. So, as I embark upon this adventure, I offer a silent plea to the storytelling gods: let this not be another forgettable tale, but rather a masterpiece waiting to be discovered.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

Sana121212

Wow ! This was ABSOLUTELY amazing

As a BBC and BNWO addict

I'm extremely glad to see that there is no "abandonned" tag right now. This is one of the few games that I will follow closely.

There isn't that much content right now but it's WELL enough
  8. 3.00 star(s)

LooLoo Baloo

I think this game has a decent start, it is still very short though. It's about 20 minutes long so far. My only real complaint is that some of the girls - mainly Vi and the step sister, look like they have 100% muscle and 0% body fat. They look like they've been competing in Olympic games their entire lives. Apart from that the game is fun, it has music which is good, and the characters are likeable for the most part.
  9. 5.00 star(s)

matroxmtx

Art reminds to melkor's mancin art, I've seen some ai cg based games but none of them is as promising as this one, not much content for now, no really decisions to be made in this release , i don't really mind anyways not making decisions in future releases if the story is as good and kinky like it is right now. Keep the good work.
  10. 4.00 star(s)

TreebeardTheEnt

Not much content, but what is there is good. I really enjoy the personalities of the characters thus far.
    It's unfortunate that it seems destined for the girl friend and family to end up hurting the MC, as he's genuinely likeable so far, if a bit too focused on his families assets. I hope there ends up being a genuinely good reason for the girl friend refusing to go public, as that can cause emotional strain over time.
    The visuals are attractive and well utilized. Girls are varied and attractive.
    Could be a 5 star with more content, but I find it more likely that the story and characterization will get worse over time and drop to a 3.
  11. 5.00 star(s)

BangB420

Idgaf about how a game was made as long as it good, and this is good. AI art is here to stay and I for one welcome new ways to add to my gooning lifestyle. Game has a promising start with sexy characters and NTR. Hope to see more BBC/Cuck content in the game.
  12. 5.00 star(s)

Xiaen

Game is off to a good start. Usually I hate AI art but this looks really damn good. Oh yeah and NTR is a big plus. Keep those updates coming! The only problem I have is that I wish characters were original but I guess it's just a minor inconvenience.
  13. 5.00 star(s)

Cutecousin

The art is simply amazing. I just hope the dev will keep working on the game the same way till now. Just amazing, you have to try it. Also hope for this genre to become more popular since AI art isn't that popular on the site.
  14. 5.00 star(s)

Leskan

One of the best games i've played so far for the genre. This adventure just started but i am looking forward to what it can become in the future. The art and text is really hot. I love the introduction of the first scene to the game. Supporting this Dev definitely. He is working hard every day for us, it's not always you can find a Dev so passionate for their game like this one.
  15. 5.00 star(s)

robin312

Promising demo with a strong start
    The art is super consitent and art style is superb

not much conten to judge the story or characters yet
    seem like no routes, but to early to think about it on this stage on the novel
  16. 5.00 star(s)

meta_33

The artstyle is incredibly good, it looks much better quality than other games made with ai design. The story and plot are going well for now, but the potential is very high. I think the person who made the game will take the game to much better places.
  17. 5.00 star(s)

Farangord

One of the best AI CG games (in my opinion)! Very good art! I'm looking forward to the continuation of the game! Very successful character models were chosen for this game. The locations are also beautiful. I'm also looking forward to a good story!
  18. 5.00 star(s)

InfamousBT14

Story/Character:
    Not much of a story currently other than currently introducing the characters. All the characters seem pretty interesting at the moment. The girlfriend is a very cute teasing girlfriend, looks like to be the main girl for me. Looks like in the game there will be the girlfriend, sisters and mother to be NTR’d. We’re introduced to a dark skin man that’s pretty chill rather than the alpha chad BWO BBC which i’m not the biggest fan of. He looks like to the main BBC which im pretty excited about!

Gameplay:
    The gameplay is just your typical AVN at the moment. No real choices, but it looks like it’ll be a kinetic novel with different choices.

Just my only gripe about this game is just some poor grammar that can be easily corrected. Also as well wanting an option to name the MC, currently the MC’s name is Eric. Would love to add my own name or preferred name to just to immerse more in the game.

Visuals:
    I know alot of people are super gung ho about AI art, but this game pretty much knocks it out of the park when it comes super good visuals. The art style is fantastic and I love it. Can’t wait to see more of it.

Sound:
    Interesting enough, the game has background music! Looks like generic copy free right music, but it adds ambiance and doesn’t make the game feel mundane. The sound effects are awesome as well, moans and sex noises are super hot.

A brand new NTR game that looks to be a promising and hot as hell experience to play in the future. The current first version sets up perfectly and excited to see whats to come!
  19. 5.00 star(s)

Gwynbleidd7

I really liked the art, it's a shame that the dev is going to change it because it is similar to someone else's creation, in my opinion it should continue doing it but it's a matter of the dev. I also really liked the music and the sounds of the characters when they laugh or mock. I really liked the bride's design and her exhibitionist side. I hope the developer continues to work on this project.
  20. 5.00 star(s)

flaxenowl

This art is just top tier ill definitely come back to see all the updates and im glad the MC looks good not an ugly guy its kind of a cliche for a cuck to be an ugly troll, the pacing seems very good aswell good audio i think it could use more variety in sound effects other then that 10/10 keep going please !