Comics Collection Lucius Logan Collection [2024-02-19] [Lucius Logan]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Which genre/category are you most interested in? (Comic/Artwork /Fanart/Pinups)

• Incest (Mom/Son)

Votes: 2,270 70.6%
  • Incest (Brother/Sister)

Votes: 748 23.3%
  • Incest (Father/Daughter)

Votes: 516 16.0%
  • Incest (Others not above)

Votes: 133 4.1%
  • Shota

Votes: 447 13.9%
  • Old vs Young

Votes: 263 8.2%
  • Teacher

Votes: 254 7.9%
  • Boss

Votes: 150 4.7%
  • Young teens

Votes: 253 7.9%

• Total voters

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
1000042113.jpg
Overview:
Like comics with Hots MILFs? Then this is a place for you!
Thread Updated: 2024-02-19
Artist: Lucius Logan - - - -
Censorship: No
Language: English
Resolution: various HD 1280x720 until 4K (3840x2160)
Pages: 400+
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Download:
Homework
Chapter 1 - 108 pages
: - - -
Chapter 2 - 33 pages: - - -

Why not me too?
Chapter 1 - 155 pages
: - - - -

My New Girlfriend?
Chapter 1 Full:
- - - - -
Chapter 2 - 81 Pages: - - - -

Sleeper Ch1 & Ch2, My New Job Ch1 & Ch2 & My New Girlfriend Ch.1

TORRENT - - - -

HW pg 42.jpg HW pg 44.jpg 16.jpg 26.jpg MNG pag 60.jpg MNG pag 104.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Asmodeus_

Creator of Neuvau
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2020
Hey everyone. We just updated the comic adding 10 more pages. Our plan is to bring out 10 pages each week. We hope you enjoy it and we’re waiting for your comments :)

BitterFrost

Sep 28, 2017
It's nice enough for what it is, but we've also seen these rooms and environments a gazillion times in games etc. Even the clothes the boss is wearing.

Asmodeus_

Creator of Neuvau
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2020
It's nice enough for what it is, but we've also seen these rooms and environments a gazillion times in games etc. Even the clothes the boss is wearing.
Yeah, it’s understandable! We appreciate your feedback, and hope we’ll win you over in the future! :giggle:

Asmodeus_

Creator of Neuvau
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2020
For how the dev replied, it seems like a basic idea that they will improve and complete, some nice successful games started with simple comics.
Thank you for saying that. :love:

And yes, and that's exactly what the point is; we want to start quick with no fuzz and no delays. We will improve along the way, making a priority on regular updates.

Reactions: Freki.g

Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
This comic looks fun. Asmodeus_ Your writing is good as always. I had only one small..........really small issue, I felt the sex scene came little soon, but if you can add some teasing stuff in the future chapters...... Like some dirty talk/teasing things before she makes her move...... that will be good. You already have that, but little bit more will be good :). I like your story idea and it looks good. You could come up with lots of kinky stuff because Henry must do whatever to keep his job. That sounds exiting ;). Good work (y).
Lucius Logan Your renders looks good. I like your visual telling. It perfectly matches with the writing. She looks hot :love:. Good work (y).
I have scene your renders in "Show us your daz skills" thread. Those renders were really good.
I have a important question.......
Are you guys planning to do any femdom scenes? specially footdom :LOL:? She will be an awesome dom :love:

Asmodeus_

Creator of Neuvau
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2020
This comic looks fun. Asmodeus_ Your writing is good as always. I had only one small..........really small issue, I felt the sex scene came little soon, but if you can add some teasing stuff in the future chapters...... Like some dirty talk/teasing things before she makes her move...... that will be good. You already have that, but little bit more will be good :). I like your story idea and it looks good. You could come up with lots of kinky stuff because Henry must do whatever to keep his job. That sounds exiting ;). Good work (y).
Lucius Logan Your renders looks good. I like your visual telling. It perfectly matches with the writing. She looks hot :love:. Good work (y).
I have scene your renders in "Show us your daz skills" thread. Those renders were really good.
Are you guys planning to do any femdom scenes? specially footdom :LOL:? She will be an awesome dom :love:
Thank you for your kind words! It means a lot! :love:

This isn’t a really “story heavy” start, I agree with you. It goes right into the action just to keep things fresh and interesting. But yeah, I’ll try to put more escalation in it.

And we can put some footdom. It fits this scenario! ;)

• Love
Reactions: Gamesstar

Deleted member 24507

Well-Known Member Amateur Artist 3D
Donor
May 5, 2017
Thank you very much for the compliments! :love:;)

I'm still learning about all this setting stuff, as it's a lot more complex than the contextless random fan arts of some story.

As Asmodeus said, we'll think of something cool about his fetish... :devilish::devilish::devilish:

Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020
Thank you very much for the compliments! :love:;)

I'm still learning about all this setting stuff, as it's a lot more complex than the contextless random fan arts of some story.

As Asmodeus said, we'll think of something cool about his fetish... :devilish::devilish::devilish:
I appreciate your commitment and your self-criticism and I hope that Asmodeus commitment more for history, has shown so many good skills in your project with Suzinak, why not implement them even in this comic? Good luck and good work.

Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
Thank you for your kind words! It means a lot! :love:

This isn’t a really “story heavy” start, I agree with you. It goes right into the action just to keep things fresh and interesting. But yeah, I’ll try to put more escalation in it.

And we can put some footdom. It fits this scenario! ;)
Nice :love:

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote