Cheat Mod RPGM My New Life Revamp PC Cheat Mod [v1.33] [SoTN]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Do you guys want a separate simple mod with just the main functions like teleport, change time etc

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Overview:
This is the pc cheat mod for My New Life Revamp which allows you to cheat using the phone presented in the game. It also contains an autosave feature, incest patch, date/jobs bypass and bugfixer workaround. It has many features (over 30), so please read the feature list thoroughly, to fully understand what it entails. The cheat mod can work on Mac & android also. If there are any issues, please let me know and I will fix is ASAP.​

Updated: 11/16/2023
Game/Creator: My New Life Revamp /
Modder: Symphony of the Night
Mod Version: 1.33
Game Version: 0.953
Language: English

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Mac Users:

Change-Log:

Use ONLY for game version 0.953 as stated above.
If disregarded, enjoy the bugs :p.

Download

Pictures of some features
1.jpg bugfixer bypass.jpg date.jpg catladybypass.jpg UI_Clean.png UI_Clean (2).png UI_Clean (3).png mike_party_bypass.png

Last edited:

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
How to Restore to original or test if the mod is causing a bug:

1. Make sure you are using the correct version of the mod e.g. v0.89 means use ONLY on v0.89 of the game.
  2. Always backup your game's data folder and js folder located at your game's directory www folder before installing the mod.
  3. After the mod is installed, it will replace files in the data and js folder.
  4. To restore game to original before mod; simply copy the backup data & js folder to the game www folder.
  5. If the bug persist after restoring the backup folders (data & js); then the mod is not at fault and most likely it is a game bug.

Last edited:

PokeIssau

Bunny lover
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
Hi, quick question, this mod already has all the bug fixes or I need to download them apart? I tried to play from the beginning yesterday with ur mod and the fixes but I got a "trigger" problem.

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Hi, quick question, this mod already has all the bug fixes or I need to download them apart? I tried to play from the beginning yesterday with ur mod and the fixes but I got a "trigger" problem.
No it doesnt contain the bug fixes. Apply the cheat mod first then copy the bug-fixes
Can you clarify "trigger" problem? Do you mean the W to bring up phone is not triggering?

PokeIssau

Bunny lover
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
No it doesnt contain the bug fixes. Apply the cheat mod first then copy the bug-fixes
Can you clarify "trigger" problem? Do you mean the W to bring up phone is not triggering?
I see, ty.
About the trigger problem, I didnt take a screenshot but that happened just when I was loading a save, maybe the download got corrupted, I downloaded it again and applied the mod with the bug fixes and it's working fine now, thanks :)

PokeIssau

Bunny lover
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
Hi, I'm replaying from the beginning the game and I'm in the hospital scenes, it is very boring to go several days for scenes that are not worth watching like the scene where you have to shave the blonde's vagina, I mean, who the hell wants to see that?, it would be nice an option to skip to the last scene if desired, something like this:
Captura.png
That would be great to not waste so much time when you are in that part of the game, thank you!

Reactions: stlram5

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Hi, I'm replaying from the beginning the game and I'm in the hospital scenes, it is very boring to go several days for scenes that are not worth watching like the scene where you have to shave the blonde's vagina, I mean, who the hell wants to see that?, it would be nice an option to skip to the last scene if desired, something like this:
View attachment 1505956
That would be great to not waste so much time when you are in that part of the game, thank you!
Okay I will looking into it and see to implement a bypass. Do you have a save before you go to the hospital/first day by chance? If not, no worries just would be easier for me to test.

• Red Heart
Reactions: ganzback

PokeIssau

Bunny lover
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
Okay I will looking into it and see to implement a bypass. Do you have a save before you go to the hospital/first day by chance? If not, no worries just would be easier for me to test.
Do you mean when you go for the first time or since you have the opportunity to attend the rooms (after redhead "twins" scene)?
edit: I speedrun a little to reach these scenarios:
Save 1: First time in hospital work.
Save 2: First time meet the nurse.
Save 3: First time attending patients in the rooms (after twins scene and just before the patients scenes).

Last edited:

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Dialoges in the game suddenly turned to spanish when I used the cheat mod. Any fix for that?
Dialogue CANNOT suddenly change to Spanish using the cheat mod o_O. Please for future reference, test without cheat mod and you can confirm yourself. The second post tells how to backup files.

As per your issue: That's the game itself, a bug after certain scenes.
Check the gear wheel in your smartphone/pc settings in the game (Press W). It has an option to change to English.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: ganzback

DirkNowitzki

Mar 7, 2019
Dialogue CANNOT suddenly change to Spanish using the cheat mod o_O. Please for future reference, test without cheat mod and you can confirm yourself. The second post tells how to backup files.

As per your issue: That's the game itself, a bug after certain scenes.
Check the gear wheel in your smartphone/pc settings in the game (Press W). It has an option to change to English.
Lmao thanx, I've must have changed to spanish in the pc settings by accident:LOL:

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Cheat Mod has been update to version 0.87
Added Cat Lady Bypass - Check the images above
Added the dev implementation of the gang switch

Please be careful with the mafia change switch the dev added, because it can cause text and other events to not trigger if used inappropriately

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes