Cheat Mod RPGM My New Life Revamp PC Cheat Mod [v1.35] [SoTN]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Do you guys want a separate simple mod with just the main functions like teleport, change time etc

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Minipax84

Sep 26, 2017
Cheat mod has been updated to v0.89

Added:
Ability to check who you got pregnant via the cheat menu
Sarah Dates bypass
Now you can see all scenes in the date bypass with having to start the date again.
Remove the randomization at the dates, allowing you to choose which scene you want to see
Had no idea you could get Mrs Jordan pregnant (but apparently my character has), is there a list of possible pregnancies?

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
include gallery mod too ?
I don't do the gallery mod, it is not my mod. Plus I wouldn't intrude on someone else mod. I am not like member Lord Ashram

PLS, Mate, UpLoad you mod (and compressed version also) on PexelDrain like you do BEFORE! :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
Will upload the compress on pixeldrain later today when I get some time.

Had no idea you could get Mrs Jordan pregnant (but apparently my character has), is there a list of possible pregnancies?
Only Mrs.Jordan and Carol I am seeing for now

Last edited:
Reactions: Minipax84

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Don't remember any knock up scene with her, so I'm wondering if Beggar confused Mrs.Jordan and the blindfolded woman during one of the missions.
It happens in classroom when your soccer teammates steal your clothes and you running around school naked. Mrs. Jordan will say something like "Nadima told me you’re running around the school naked" , then it happens when you have sex with Mrs. Jordan right after. Uneventful I know, but thats the only place I seeing it happening in the game.

Carol happens in your room at new house after she comes to apologize for getting angry/jelly and was not talking to you

Last edited:
Reactions: Minipax84

bowbow

Nov 7, 2017
i play version 0.88 and i use cheat mod, change to 0.89 version the old save does not work, i have installed cheat mod version 0.89, please help me.

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
i play version 0.88 and i use cheat mod, change to 0.89 version the old save does not work, i have installed cheat mod version 0.89, please help me.
Send me your save and I will test it out and see.
Cause I have multiple saves from members from different versions including the v0.88 which I helped in the past and the saves works fine for me.

Last edited:

bowbow

Nov 7, 2017
Send me your save and I will test it out and see.
Cause I have multiple saves from members from different versions including the v0.88 which I helped in the past and the saves works fine for me.
My save here, please help me. right click and select open with.

Last edited:

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
My save here, please help me. right click and select open with.
"right click and select open with." :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: thanks bruh but I'm rather in-depth with computers.

Okay so, nothing is wrong with your save. I load it up on v0.89 of the game with the pc cheat mod & v0.89 of the game without mod.
I had no issues what-so-ever.

I moved you out of Sarah room and saved at the first floor of your house. Let me know if it works, but like I said I didnt do anything besides go to first floor and re-save.

Last edited:
Reactions: bowbow

bowbow

Nov 7, 2017
"right click and select open with." :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: thanks bruh but I'm rather in-depth with computers.

Okay so, nothing is wrong with your save. I load it up on v0.89 of the game with the pc cheat mod & v0.89 of the game without mod.
I had no issues what-so-ever.

I moved you out of Sarah room and saved at the first floor of your house. Let me know if it works, but like I said I didnt do anything besides go to first floor and re-save.
Thank you very much for your time, I know of course you are very computer savvy. I'm just a reminder so you don't waste too much time with the file I reformatted. hehe.
I reloaded "file1" and put it in save, then I opened the game and tried to load but it didn't show up.
I am using version 0.89 and have installed cheat mod.
But on version 0.88 I can open it again.

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Thank you very much for your time, I know of course you are very computer savvy. I'm just a reminder so you don't waste too much time with the file I reformatted. hehe.
I reloaded "file1" and put it in save, then I opened the game and tried to load but it didn't show up.
I am using version 0.89 and have installed cheat mod.
But on version 0.88 I can open it again.
  1. Backup the saves files only i.e. file1 and file24 from your screenshot. NOT global and config
  2. Delete everything from your save folder.
  3. Load up game and start a new game.
  4. Save at location 1 to create a new file1 and save at location 24 to create a new file24.
  5. Quit game.
  6. Copy back the backup file1 and file24 to your save folder, which will overwrite the new save files.
  7. Load up game and load the file1.
  8. Enjoy.

Reactions: bowbow

bowbow

Nov 7, 2017
  1. Backup the saves files only i.e. file1 and file24 from your screenshot. NOT global and config
  2. Delete everything from your save folder.
  3. Load up game and start a new game.
  4. Save at location 1 to create a new file1 and save at location 24 to create a new file24.
  5. Quit game.
  6. Copy back the backup file1 and file24 to your save folder, which will overwrite the new save files.
  7. Load up game and load the file1.
  8. Enjoy.
Great!!! it worked thanks a lot bro, you saved me....

Alkasal

Jan 2, 2020
How to Restore to original or test if the mod is causing a bug:

1. Make sure you are using the correct version of the mod i.e v0.86 means use ONLY on v0.86 of the game.
  2. Always backup your game's "data" folder located at your game's directory "www/data" before installing the mod. This will prevent you from having to re-download the entire game if something goes wrong or you want to restore the game.
  3. After the mod is installed, it will replace files in the "data" folder.
  4. To restore game to original before mod; simply copy the backup "data" folder to the game "www" folder.
  5. If the bug persist after restoring data folder then the mod is not at fault and most likely it is a game bug.
sorry I've wrote to you cause you knows too much of this game

Hi, I'm new installing RPG Maker games, I downloaded the whole 7,36 Gb of the new v0.89 and then patched with the unofficial bug fixes but this time I've needed to install My New Life Revamp, everyone knows this game is full of bugs and I could install and even the 7,36 Gb weirdly the exe file were deleted

I don't know but perhaps ,COULD I INSTALL THE GAME AGAIN and with that clear download without fix anything, Could I fix any bugs before I've installed the game? is that right or I made more mistakes?

Last edited:

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
sorry I've wrote to you cause you knows too much of this game

Hi, I'm new installing RPG Maker games, I downloaded the whole 7,36 Gb of the new v0.89 and then patched with the unofficial bug fixes but this time I've needed to install My New Life Revamp, everyone knows this game is full of bugs and I could install and even the 7,36 Gb weirdly the exe file were deleted

I don't know but perhaps ,COULD I INSTALL THE GAME AGAIN and with that clear download without fix anything, Could I fix any bugs before I've installed the game? is that right or I made more mistakes?
Sorry, no offense whatsoever; but your sentence structure is terrible to read. I don't understand what you are really asking. From the little I gathered, I will try to explain.

Firstly there is nothing to install. These games are simply to download the archive (zip or rar or 7z format) and extract them to get the game folder. Then going into that game folder and launching "Game.exe". If you want to use a clean copy of the game; just delete old game folder (Be mindful to backup save folder before you delete the folder) and extract the downloaded game archive again to get a new folder.
Any fixes or mods have to be reapply (they are apply/install after extracting the game), as the new extracted folder is a clean copy of the game. Your file being deleted, may be due to your program setting "delete when completed" being on.

I hope this is helpful, but like I said, I don't understand the question due to your sentence grammar

Last edited:
Reactions: Alkasal

Alkasal

Jan 2, 2020
Sorry, no offense whatsoever; but your sentence structure is terrible to read. I don't understand what you are really asking. From the little I gathered, I will try to explain.

Firstly there is nothing to install. These games are simply to download the archive (zip or rar or 7z format) and extract them to get the game folder. Then going into that game folder and launching "Game.exe". If you want to use a clean copy of the game; just delete old game folder (Be mindful to backup save folder before you delete the folder) and extract the downloaded game archive again to get a new folder.
Any fixes or mods have to be reapply (they are apply/install after extracting the game), as the new extracted folder is a clean copy of the game. Your file being deleted, may be due to your program setting "delete when completed" being on.

I hope this is helpful, but like I said, I don't understand the question due to your sentence grammar
Yes, you're right I have many problems with grammar... I've many years at intermediate

but I've discovered something interesting, IT WERE TRUE:

if you're a Linux user, and you use wine
and you didn't play this game many time

you when download the whole game I DON'T HAVE BEEN FIX OF PATCHED with anything

and for Linux users it always you have to install

well
, thanks for you'r quickly and polite anwer
and please try to spread this weird discovers...:geek:

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Yes, you're right I have many problems with grammar... I've many years at intermediate

but I've discovered something interesting, IT WERE TRUE:

if you're a Linux user, and you use wine
and you didn't play this game many time

you when download the whole game I DON'T HAVE BEEN FIX OF PATCHED with anything

and for Linux users it always you have to install

well
, thanks for you'r quickly and polite anwer
and please try to spread this weird discovers...:geek:
It okay buddy, meant no offense. Good luck with everything, it was just very difficult to read. Hence difficult for me to help you out. As for Linux users, it is not installed either, as this game is already extracted and not a compiled exe file. All wine does it set it up in the environment, install dependencies and structure of files needed to run the game. Even though the process says install, this game is not being install but files are being copied in wine. If you are on Linux which you didn't mention before then the process is different. The process I describe is for Windows. Therefore, for Linux you have to uninstall / remove the game from the manager before trying again. But in all, it is the same/similar process of downloading and extracting.

Last edited:
Reactions: Alkasal

Alkasal

Jan 2, 2020
It okay buddy, meant no offense. Good luck with everything, it was just was difficult to read. Hence difficult for me to help you out. As for Linux users, it is not installed either, as this game is already extracted and not a compiled exe file. All wine does it set it up in the environment, install dependencies and structure of files needed to run the game. Even though the process says install, this game is not being install but files are being copied in wine. If you are on Linux which you didn't mention before then the process is different. The process I describe is for Windows. Therefore, for Linux you have to uninstall / remove the game from the manager before trying again. But in all, it is the same/similar process of downloading and extracting.
sorry, I were too enthusiastic the same always I can't play more the game after I've watched the first Youtube video uploaded by his sister

I really like that game, Hopefully one day it could more friendly and playable for Linux users.

Well, bye

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
sorry, I were too enthusiastic the same always I can't play more the game after I've watched the first Youtube video uploaded by his sister

I really like that game, Hopefully one day it could more friendly and playable for Linux users.

Well, bye
Sorry to hear that bro. Maybe try the compressed version instead, you might have better luck.

kenonpo333

Apr 3, 2019
I play 0.89v in your mode.
I have to study with Lucy, but the icon doesn't come up. So I saw this image error when I took out the mode and executed it. How do I solve this problem?

Last edited:

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
I play 0.89v in your mode.
I have to study with Lucy, but the icon doesn't come up. So I saw this image error when I took out the mode and executed it. How do I solve this problem?
The study icon is a bug in the game, has nothing to do with the mod. You need to check the main thread ,unofficial bug fixes, for the study icon fix I posted. Additionally, from your screenshot the mod is not uninstall fully.
Use this and copy to your game's "www" folder to uninstall the mod

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes