Cheat Mod RPGM My New Life Revamp PC Cheat Mod [v1.35] [SoTN]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Do you guys want a separate simple mod with just the main functions like teleport, change time etc

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

sunsol

Oct 1, 2018
The mod should work just fine on Mac.
Ensure you installed it correctly for Mac:
  1. Extract the PC Cheat mod you will get a "www" folder.
  2. Go into the "www" folder and copy its three folders (data,img & js), to the mac game resources location: www\Game.app\Contents\Resources\app.nw
  3. Press W and "Cheats" should display on menu, if it is not there, then you installed it wrong
The Cheats is available in the menu but when I click on it nothing happens is the issue. I've tried restarting and everything.

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
The Cheats is available in the menu but when I click on it nothing happens is the issue. I've tried restarting and everything.
Are you using the latest version of the game i.e. v0.89 and not Mac v0.81 posted in the thread?
In the mean time, when I go home, I will check via virtual machine and confirm if v0.89 working on Mac

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Yes it is the right one and thank you very much.
Hey bro, I tested it on a virtual machine and for nothing the Mac game couldn't launch. It launches but the game just wouldnt pop up. I tried for hours trying to get this dam game to launch.

So I cant test to see if the cheat mod is working on Mac unfortunately. But I know members who are using macOS are using the cheat mod. Sorry I couldnt help you out. Maybe you can record a video showing how you install the mod and when you run the game and try to use the cheat mod. This might gave me an idea how to help.

Last edited:

sunsol

Oct 1, 2018
Hey bro, I tested it on a virtual machine and for nothing the Mac game couldn't launch. It launches but the game just wouldnt pop up. I tried for hours trying to get this dam game to launch.

So I cant test to see if the cheat mod is working on Mac unfortunately. But I know members who are using macOS are using the cheat mod. Sorry I couldnt help you out. Maybe you can record a video showing how you install the mod and when you run the game and try to use the cheat mod. This might gave me an idea how to help.
Hi, I screen recorded a video showing my process and the results but it wont let me upload it. (The file is too big) Is there any other way to send it to you?

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Hi, I screen recorded a video showing my process and the results but it wont let me upload it. (The file is too big) Is there any other way to send it to you?
Try uploading on mega, mediafire, google drive etc and send me the link here. You can pm me, so we can continue the conversation there if you like

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
If there is no latest version of the Mac, you can update it yourself following these instructions I wrote:
  1. Download the MAC v0.81 (5GB) OR this (150MB)
  2. Download the latest FULL version OR Compress version for windows. (use only one)
  3. Delete everything inside the "app.nw" folder of the Mac v0.81 OR template. Folder located at: contents/resources/app.nw
  4. Then copying everything inside the "www" folder of the windows version to the same "app.nw" folder located at contents/resources/app.nw
  5. Your game is now updated to the latest version.
  6. Ensure it launches.
  7. Lastly, install the pc cheat mod (instruction for MAC users)

Note: Newer mac version have problems running the game.
Compatibility is with macOS 10.10-10.15 but may not be compatible with macOS Big Sur 11.0 or later
This is the game engine itself, nothing anyone can do atm. Well not technically true just to much hassle

Last edited:
Reactions: sunsol

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Symphony of the Night Hey there, i'm at Mike's party atm and not sure how to use the cheat to view all scenes. Can't seem to find an option to help with that on the cheat menu.
Hey bro, there are no options. Please read the cheat mod feature list, bypass section, it has what the party bypass entails. But to expand on it, in case you read it already: When the feature notes posted says, to start at top floor, that means to talk to everyone on top (which is one person), then when you move on to second floor (talk to everyone) and so forth. But take note that some characters scenes are only available if you did their side stories before party. As their scenes at party are dependent on their relationship points, which are gain during side-stories. This wasn't change in order to stay consistent with the story-line and is left default as the game intended it to be.

The game does not allow you to see all scenes before the party finishes, regardless of relationship points. If memory serves right, the game only allows you to see 3 or 4 scenes MAX before party automatically ends. All the mod does is allow you to see all the 9 scenes before the party ends. But as I mentioned, the girls side stories must be completed up until that point in order to raise their relationship points (default game mechanics).

Hope this clears it up (y)
In upcoming mod update, I will have all the bypasses and tweaks as optional just like the current cheats.

Last edited:

Tickle

Dec 31, 2017
Hey bro, there are no options. Please read the cheat mod feature list, bypass section, it has what the party bypass entails. But to expand on it, in case you read it already: When the feature notes posted says, to start at top floor, that means to talk to everyone on top (which is one person), then when you move on to second floor (talk to everyone) and so forth. But take note that some characters scenes are only available if you did their side stories before party. As their scenes at party are dependent on their relationship points, which are gain during side-stories. This wasn't change in order to stay consistent with the story-line and is left default as the game intended it to be.

The game does not allow you to see all scenes before the party finishes, regardless of relationship points. If memory serves right, the game only allows you to see 3 or 4 scenes MAX before party automatically ends. All the mod does is allow you to see all the 9 scenes before the party ends. But as I mentioned, the girls side stories must be completed up until that point in order to raise their relationship points (default game mechanics).

Hope this clears it up (y)
In upcoming mod update, I will have all the bypasses and tweaks as optional just like the current cheats.
Yea i read it all but i guess bypass means something very broad i initially understood that i could see all scenes, but it just increases the amount you can see on a single run. If i do 1 scene on the 1st floor ( Carol,Sandra,Jason ) after i talk with anyone else the party goes on, but if i start from the top floor as suggested i get 4 scenes at least ( with Sasha i get only error screens since i haven't done her quest even thou not sure if possible before the party ).
Anyways thanks a bunch for the mod and the explaining <3

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Yea i read it all but i guess bypass means something very broad i initially understood that i could see all scenes, but it just increases the amount you can see on a single run. If i do 1 scene on the 1st floor ( Carol,Sandra,Jason ) after i talk with anyone else the party goes on, but if i start from the top floor as suggested i get 4 scenes at least ( with Sasha i get only error screens since i haven't done her quest even thou not sure if possible before the party ).
Anyways thanks a bunch for the mod and the explaining <3
Shasha is not implemented in the game. That is from older version 0.81 I believe. You need the unofficial bug patch with the missing images posted from that post, in order not to get any errors and see the scene for Shasha. I will remove it from the cheat mod next update, if the dev doesnt implement the scenes. If you are only getting 4 scenes then you dont have the relationship points for the other girls high enough. Like I mentioned that is how the game suppose to be and was left unchanged. In other words, if your relationship points were high before party then you can see all 9 scenes. (y)

In the next update I might see to change that, and probably give an option

Last edited:
Reactions: Tickle

danial74

Jun 11, 2018
Shasha is not implemented in the game. That is from older version 0.81 I believe. You need the unofficial bug patch with the missing images posted from that post, in order not to get any errors and see the scene for Shasha. I will remove it from the cheat mod next update, if the dev doesnt implement the scenes. If you are only getting 4 scenes then you dont have the relationship points for the other girls high enough. Like I mentioned that is how the game suppose to be and was left unchanged. In other words, if your relationship points were high before party then you can see all 9 scenes. (y)

In the next update I might see to change that, and probably give an option
hey i did everything bus cheat menu is not shown up for me what should i do

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
hey i did everything bus cheat menu is not shown up for me what should i do
If it is not showing up then there can be three reasons:

1. The mod is not installed properly. Read the instruction post especially number 6 which included pictures and gif
2. If you start a new game, you have to wait till you get the phone from Warren.
3. Your game is not v0.89 (latest). Cheat mod is for v0.89 of the game

Please, confirm these steps and let me know. If you still getting problem, send a video of you installing the mod and launching the game, to press W, for the cheat mod menu.

Last edited:

danial74

Jun 11, 2018
If it is not showing up then there can be three reasons:

1. The mod is not installed properly. Read the instruction post especially number 6 which included pictures and gif
2. If you start a new game, you have to wait till you get the phone from Warren.
3. Your game is not v0.89 (latest). Cheat mod is for v0.89 of the game

Please, confirm these steps and let me know. If you still getting problem, send a video of you installing the mod and launching the game, to press W, for the cheat mod menu.
yeah i did couple thing wrong now it is fixed :love: (y)

Andre13

May 13, 2017
1653235347704.png Hey Symphony. I was curious. i got stuck here doing this Warren quest. It did offer to save a bit before wich i did. Also, was a bit dumb and my last save before this long time ago. When i got stuck, i tried to reload and it loaded me here, im guessing the autosave feature did this. Was curious, could the autosave have mess this up. I cant move or click anything. When i teleport home, i cant leavethe house after it . Added the save file, if theres anything that can be done

Last edited:

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
View attachment 1824918 Hey Symphony. I was curious. i got stuck here doing this Warren quest. It did offer to save a bit before wich i did. Also, was a bit dumb and my last save before this long time ago. When i got stuck, i tried to reload and it loaded me here, im guessing the autosave feature did this. Was curious, could the autosave have mess this up. I cant move or click anything. When i teleport home, i cant leavethe house after it . Added the save file, if theres anything that can be done
The autosave feature saves every 5 mins regardless of where you are. It cannot cause you to become stuck and also you can disable the autosave again and test. If you are locked completely then that would mean something else. Are you or did you use the scene viewer gallery mod?

Andre13

May 13, 2017
The autosave feature saves every 5 mins regardless of where you are. It cannot cause you to become stuck and also you can disable the autosave again and test. If you are locked completely then that would mean something else. Are you or did you use the scene viewer gallery mod?
No, i use just your mod. Oh well, will try something then. Thanks for the reply.

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
No, i use just your mod. Oh well, will try something then. Thanks for the reply.
This is not related to my mod and is a user problem. I still fix your save, this time, because if you teleport using my mod or anything you will screw up your save. As you will cannot reenter lucy house and you should never teleport during missions. Your save is attached and should work fine.

Andre13

May 13, 2017
This is not related to my mod and is a user problem. I still fix your save, this time, because if you teleport using my mod or anything you will screw up your save. As you will cannot reenter lucy house and you should never teleport during missions. Your save is attached and should work fine.
Oh, Thank you very much.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes