Cheat Mod RPGM My New Life Revamp PC Cheat Mod [v1.35] [SoTN]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Do you guys want a separate simple mod with just the main functions like teleport, change time etc

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
The real important thing is do we have to restart the game from scratch again? Since apparently:
v0.95
- Redone Sandra interactive sex art
- Redone Nadine interactive sex art
- Fix Librarian
- Fix population girls in institute
- Fix Sarah Door
- Fix All races
- Fix Carol Quest
- Fix Mrs.Turner Interactive sex

While I was playing I had the impression that it was an important part and it only happened once that I had a racing competition.
So now I'm wondering, when do the races take place?
Also i do not see Jason quest fix? Also Brenda?
The other sub sex mission? Garage/hospital and so on.

Anyway until I see the Symphony mod I will wait to start v0.95, the game needs this mod. It's too much quality of life

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Anyone has the History Class problem?
BoN could find a fix View attachment 3060070

Can I still use the missing image patch?
Sure you can use the image patch but please note I will check later to see if any pictures was updated with the dev new women appearance. I would suggest if using the missing image patch, when copying, if it ask to overwrite anything, select NO/Skip

is this updated to the latest version? It states "Use ONLY for game version 0.94 as stated above." but I see the post has been updated on oct, 25th.
Normally I dont respond to things like this because no offense man, but come onnnnn
I think you answered your own question. I dont know how clearer it can be.

The real important thing is do we have to restart the game from scratch again? Since apparently:
v0.95
- Redone Sandra interactive sex art
- Redone Nadine interactive sex art
- Fix Librarian
- Fix population girls in institute
- Fix Sarah Door
- Fix All races
- Fix Carol Quest
- Fix Mrs.Turner Interactive sex

While I was playing I had the impression that it was an important part and it only happened once that I had a racing competition.
So now I'm wondering, when do the races take place?
Also i do not see Jason quest fix? Also Brenda?
The other sub sex mission? Garage/hospital and so on.

Anyway until I see the Symphony mod I will wait to start v0.95, the game needs this mod. It's too much quality of life
You can use an old save, warranting it is a new save from v0.94. I will update the mod later today hopefully.

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Symphony of the Night I am really happy you stopped fixing his mess, while it feels good for we players, it essentially encourages him to be lazy. Plus, he never even acknowledge you. So, don't fix this shit anymore, and you really should start a game yourself.
Honestly man, I dont care if the dev acknowledges me or what not. I could care even less. From the dev actions and his past comments, I personally would never relate/interact with a guy like that.

Trust me bro, I would of released a game long time now if I had the time. My school life is no joke.

Or get paid for doing this
Honestly, money dont bother me at all. My future career will handle that most certainly. I mean it nice to have some extra pocket change for beers & weed brownies, who would say no :ROFLMAO:
ATM Im in college so things tight but still money is no hassle to me. A sugar mama is not hard to find :ROFLMAO:, just joking ;)

KtWl.gif

Last edited:

moonanon

Aug 17, 2016
Honestly, money dont bother me at all. My future career will handle that most certainly. I mean it nice to have some extra pocket change for beers & weed brownies, who would say no :ROFLMAO:
ATM Im in college so things tight but still money is no hassle to me. A sugar mama is not hard to find :ROFLMAO:, just joking ;)

View attachment 3061298
This here had me thinking "All you in the thread right now look under your chairs.... YOU GET AN OPRAH! YOU GET AN OPRAH! YOU GET AN OPRAH! YOU ALL GET OPRAHS!" (or sugar mamas or whatever)

Rhynnor

Nov 10, 2017
Hello Symphony of the Night , thanks for the mod, I just started playing this game for the first time, can you let me know if we can use the mod for v0.95 till the update is released ?
I'm not Symphony of the Night but I believe I can answer, I know you're new and I'm answering to teach you so you'll already know what the next versions of the game will be like. On the mod's home page there is what version of the game the mod is for, it also says that it only works for the version that is written there. Even more so for versions 0.94 and 0.95, because in 0.94 you have to start from 0 and in 0.95 too. Because Beggar changed a lot of things in the game, making it necessary to start from 0.
If you want to test it, you can, but at your own risk, knowing that the game already has bugs and sometimes Symphony of the Night also fixes some of them with the mod.

dace223

Jan 6, 2017
I'm not Symphony of the Night but I believe I can answer, I know you're new and I'm answering to teach you so you'll already know what the next versions of the game will be like. On the mod's home page there is what version of the game the mod is for, it also says that it only works for the version that is written there. Even more so for versions 0.94 and 0.95, because in 0.94 you have to start from 0 and in 0.95 too. Because Beggar changed a lot of things in the game, making it necessary to start from 0.
If you want to test it, you can, but at your own risk, knowing that the game already has bugs and sometimes Symphony of the Night also fixes some of them with the mod.
Very informative and kind :) I really apreciate what Symphony of the Night does andcan only wait for him to release the new mod before I begin playing again, I simply left a like and a reply as I really liked the way you handled your answer :)

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Hello Symphony of the Night , thanks for the mod, I just started playing this game for the first time, can you let me know if we can use the mod for v0.95 till the update is released ?
Hey bro, know you're new but with any mod read its post thoroughly to even understand the mod. If you did, you would clearly see if it is compatible or not. In the future, read the main cheat mod page. Please read below quote also. It sheds some extra information.

Image for visual aid.
1699204474638.png

Also to add, since v0.88 when the dev introduced many many bugs, some members started blaming the mod at fault. To counteract this, if the mod says it for v0.94 and you used on v0.95; I made it in such a way, it will reset your game to v0.94 and you would not see any new content in v0.95. This would mitigating any bugs except game bugs of course. Therefore, no one can blame the mod at fault. This would be the same for any other versions. e.g. mod for v0.95 would reset the game if used for v0.96 or v0.90 back to v0.95.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rhynnor
May 20, 2022
hi, Symphony of the Night.
There is a bug in my game, my friend Gallion told me to see with you if you could do something about it.
But for my bug i need to do the history class test but it's not trigger.​

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
As always you are the best! Cant wait to return home and try this new update! :love:
I was thinking should I still download the bugfixes?

Thank you
Yes the bugfixes are still need. Both the missing image patch and the dev bug fix on the main thread

I have problem with lucy task
Please help me
Go to the bedroom and it will continue as normal: SAVE 15

hi, Symphony of the Night.
There is a bug in my game, my friend Gallion told me to see with you if you could do something about it.
But for my bug i need to do the history class test but it's not trigger.​
Do the history class now and you should get the quiz. After you have to talk to racheal at recess and the BOF will update as normal: SAVE 2

Reactions: Bahamut Zero

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Yes the bugfixes are still need. Both the missing image patch and the dev bug fix on the main thread
Is it just my problem or does sex with Nadine not work? I see that I can do Handjob/blowjob/Titfuck/vaginal/anal. But I can only click on Handjob and Titjob. All other choices don't work. Even the padlock to block the excitement of the MC or the girl, they don't go. This only happens if I talk to Nadine, who asks me whether to have sex with her or whether to call Pam too. If I call Pam, same thing, only Handjob and Titjob work with Nadine, I can't even change partners.

But if I go to Pam and ask her for sex, sex with just Pam works. But if I ask Pam to have a threesome with Nadine, same thing. Only Blowjob and Titjob works with Pam. And you cannot change partners. Everything else is blocked. Can you tell me if there's a way to unlock this? I don't know if anything can be done in the variables or in the switch. But I don't want to touch anything unless you tell me what to do first. Whether to send you the save or, can you explain to me what to tap to unlock the thing?

Thank you

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes