Cheat Mod RPGM My New Life Revamp PC Cheat Mod [v1.35] [SoTN]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Do you guys want a separate simple mod with just the main functions like teleport, change time etc

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Is it just my problem or does sex with Nadine not work? I see that I can do Handjob/blowjob/Titfuck/vaginal/anal. But I can only click on Handjob and Titjob. All other choices don't work. Even the padlock to block the excitement of the MC or the girl, they don't go. This only happens if I talk to Nadine, who asks me whether to have sex with her or whether to call Pam too. If I call Pam, same thing, only Handjob and Titjob work with Nadine, I can't even change partners.

But if I go to Pam and ask her for sex, sex with just Pam works. But if I ask Pam to have a threesome with Nadine, same thing. Only Blowjob and Titjob works with Pam. And you cannot change partners. Everything else is blocked. Can you tell me if there's a way to unlock this? I don't know if anything can be done in the variables or in the switch. But I don't want to touch anything unless you tell me what to do first. Whether to send you the save or, can you explain to me what to tap to unlock the thing?

Thank you
This requires a bug fix, the problem is not with variable or switches but the entire activation of the sex scenes, from teleportation location to activating invisibility(so players dont see the mc). It should happen to many other sex scenes as well because the problem is in the global file itself. So other sex scene with other people will have the bug and some may not because the MC teleport to the sex in a good place. It is hard to explain. In other words, the dev makes the character invisible then teleports you to the sex scene. Unable to move is because the character becomes stuck while being invisible.

Nadine or Pam sex image stuck workaround
Once using the pc cheat mod, while in sex scene open phone or before talking to pam for sex scene open phone. Select bugfixer > character stuck > unlock character. Once sex scene is done, lock back character through same process. Should work in theory? Let me know!!

Last edited:
Reactions: Bahamut Zero

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
This requires a bug fix, the problem is not with variable or switches but the entire activation of the sex scenes, from teleportation location to activating invisibility(so players dont see the mc). It should happen to many other sex scenes as well because the problem is in the global file itself. So other sex scene with other people will have the bug and some may not because the MC teleport to the sex in a good place. It is hard to explain. In other words, the dev makes the character invisible then teleports you to the sex scene. Unable to move is because the character becomes stuck while being invisible.

Bahamut Zero
A workaround that may work is: Once using the pc cheat mod, while in sex scene open phone or before talking to pam for sex scene open phone. Select bugfixer > character stuck > unlock character. Once sex scene is done, lock back character through same process. Should work in theory? Let me know!!

Hi Symphony sorry I felt a bit stupid for a moment while reading your explanation :ROFLMAO:
Because I thought I explained myself poorly. I was lost at this point "Unable to move is because the character becomes stuck while being invisible." And I didn't understand what you meant by this sentence :ROFLMAO: I was thinking but what does the character who doesn't move have to do with it? It's not the character that doesn't move, but the sex scene that gives you blocked choices. Even if they are unlocked.

Anyway perhaps i think i understood in the end :LOL: that is, at least I think so. However, I tried to do some testing. First I closed the game and reloaded a v0.94 backup save. So to be sure to have a clean save. I went back to Nadine and tried to do what you said. I opened the cheat command, went to Bug Fix, Character stuck/unlock Character. And just like you were saying, it makes you select the various choices that previously seemed blocked. But then another little bug arose, the one that didn't unlock the threesome with Pam.

So I load the save again. I went back to Nadine, waited for her to finish the titjob, then she unlocked the threesome with Pam.
I do not know why, but if i use the cheat, the threesome is somehow blocked. Or maybe it was just a coincidence. But I still wanted to tell you how.
At that point I saved and tried to do what you said again: During the sex scene with Nadine I therefore did this Bug Fix, Character stuck/ unlock Character. And the choices are unlocked. Although not accurately. That is, sometimes to go from vaginal to anal, you have to go back to titjob/blowjob/handjob. Then you can go to vaginal/Anal.

Then i try in the threesome Nadine house + call Pam. And then i use the cheat again. And again if you do like this:
Bug Fix, Character stuck/ unlock Character.
The sex animation go without problem.

Then i also try to go to Pam House and ask for a Threesome with Nadine (also this us blocked)
And again for the threesome you need to use again the: Bug Fix, Character stuck/ unlock Character.

For what i have understand everything related to Nadine new content if we wanna call it like that, need to use this unlock Character. Otherwise we cant have a normal sex scene with her. Not in solo and not in threesome.
So the only way to do sex is like this with Nadine for now, unless a fix arrives.

For now Nadine is the only character i have see with this problem. If i find other i tell you for sure.

I'm still a bit perplexed about the blocked character thing, I understood the thing about, to make him do the sex scene the character goes from one dimension to another. But I don't understand the thing about the blocked character :ROFLMAO: but okay, the important thing is that that's the problem.

Thank you for the advice you really know how all this work

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Ah I also wanted to add something, because many were complaining about Teacher Mrs Turner.

Some said that the sex scene with Teacher Turner doesn't work at school.
But instead it works, but it also doesn't work. So you will feel confused right now, since I told you it works. But that also doesn't work :LOL:
What do I mean then? There are two ways to have sex with Teacher Mrs Turner. But I don't understand why the first one doesn't work very well. While the second works fine. If you try to ask Mrs Turner to have sex while she is in her class, the animation is broken! But if you ask Mrs Turner to have sex during "recess", the sex scene works!

From what I've seen the scenes are the same. But it doesn't work in class. While during the recess it work.
So I don't understand why this problem arose. Was it intended that there should be another scene in the classroom? Because they both look the same. Even with the other teachers, they have the same scene. Both in class and during recess. So seriously, I don't understand why one is broken and the other isn't.

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Bahamut Zero
"But I don't understand the thing about the blocked character :ROFLMAO: but okay, the important thing is that that's the problem."

It is hard to explain. During sex scene you select bj,sex,anal etc by clicking the options, yes. And when you playing the game you seeing the little mc character (sprite) walking around. During sex scenes what really happens is when you select the option bj then sex, it is really the little mc character walking around to those options, but he is invisible. That why when I say he becomes stuck, it is the little mc becoming stuck in-between or along his path to those options, walking. Hence using bugfixer character unlock works because it makes the little mc able to move through walls and therefore be able to touch/activate the sex options

On the other spectrum, the problem with selecting an option then having to select something else then back again, is bad coding by the dev. This happens in nearly all sex scenes, not localized to just Nadine/Pam. In other words, this has been there since forever as that is how the dev coded it, unfortunately.

As for Mrs. Turner I havent checked as I kinda give up on this game, but most likely the events at recess does not overlap with another quest or it has the proper coding in it. The one at class has multiple quest in it or the sex animation itself is bugged. Regardless, if the scenes are the same, they are at two different points in the game at two different locations. The sex scenes may not be global in this case. Certainly so if it is not interactive, then most likely it is as I describe at two diff. location.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Bahamut Zero
"But I don't understand the thing about the blocked character :ROFLMAO: but okay, the important thing is that that's the problem."

It is hard to explain. During sex scene you select bj,sex,anal etc by clicking the options, yes. And when you playing the game you seeing the little mc character (sprite) walking around. During sex scenes what really happens is when you select the option bj then sex, it is really the little mc character walking around to those options, but he is invisible. That why when I say he becomes stuck, it is the little mc becoming stuck in-between or along his path to those options, walking. Hence using bugfixer character unlock works because it makes the little mc able to move through walls and therefore be able to touch/activate the sex options

On the other spectrum, the problem with selecting an option then having to select something else then back again, is bad coding by the dev. This happens in nearly all sex scenes, not localized to just Nadine/Pam. In other words, this has been there since forever as that is how the dev coded it.

As for Mrs. Turner I havent checked as I kinda give up on this game, but most likely the events at recess does not overlap with another quest or it has the proper coding in it. The one at class has multiple quest in it or the sex animation itself is bugged. Regardless, if the scenes are the same, they are at two different points in the game at two different locations. The sex scenes may not be global in this case. Certainly so if it is not interactive, then most likely it is as I describe at two diff. location.
Oh now i understand! That's why in some moments, while the sex scene continues for a small fraction of a millisecond, I saw icons under the writing. So this is how it works. The MC walks over the icon and activates the selected choice.
Now everything is clear to me. Thank you. Evidently in those moments it is as if he remained stuck between the house and the scene. And since there are walls, he can't activate all the scenes.

I hope that the author fixes these things and may the desire to play with it return to you, the game has excellent potential, but it has a developer who doesn't understand what intentions he has or doesn't. A shame because as I said the game has excellent potential.

Baki-san18

May 19, 2022
Symphony of the Night, I need your help I have 3 bugs, but I will be glad if you decide at least 1:
1) Warren does not appear on my school quest near the school after the Chinese mafia mission 2) I want to start Jason's quest but he's not in apartment 3) I want to start a date with Caroline, but instead I have a sex price with Lucy
please help

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
hey i have this bug were i need to find the computer of lucy, but there is no computer that normal?
here my save can you do something?
Go to bedroom and scene will trigger as normal: Save 20

Symphony of the Night, I need your help I have 3 bugs, but I will be glad if you decide at least 1:
1) Warren does not appear on my school quest near the school after the Chinese mafia mission 2) I want to start Jason's quest but he's not in apartment 3) I want to start a date with Caroline, but instead I have a sex price with Lucy
please help
Read my profile/thread post for instructions in sending me saves via dm/pm.
I dont answer thread saves unless the person cant pm because their post count is below 5.

2. Jason finish content is removed by the dev. Nothing at house
3. ?????? What you saying???? Anyway Carol is bugged regardless, dev is working on fixes

Just go to principal office then to roof: Save 7

May 20, 2022
hey again...
i have a bug with the screen in the "dream" after the father brock the MC face.
i did see sarah in the living room get shot then got to her bedroom but the screen is stuck just after the event
i tri the debug mod but the screen is still stuck.
can you do something?

ALIg21

Sep 30, 2018
hey again...
i did see sarah in the living room get shot then got to her bedroom but the screen is stuck just after the event
can you do something?
same problem

moinster

Dec 12, 2022
Hey, I am stuck with the brenda quest (Jason is not at his house). I restarted the game from scratch, made sure not to teleport unless on street and have tried not to proceed as much as I could with the main quest. Attaching my save just before I go to visit Jason. Request you to please help. Thanks

I just read on a post above that Jason is removed by dev, so how do I proceed at the Uni, I mean how to trigger scenes with others?

Last edited:

SaFjoeri

Jul 1, 2023
So I was using the time change for Ms. Taylor progress, I bought her stuff from the pharmacy and the other store while using teleport, but now mc is saying he don't has the stuff. It's also not in my bag, also not in essentials. And I can't pick it up again.. Is there anyway I can rollback her progress in maybe save editor? Or if someone has another work around or something would be much appreciated

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Soccer match cheat is endless loop can you fix this?
Thanks for letting me know, I will sort it out. In the mean time just select not to use the cheat as this is optional choice. All options suppose to be a choice to activate.

hey again...
can you do something?

Please dont waste my time. No offense but dont expect me to play your game until I reach the bug.
The coma stage if memory serves right has one bug and that is at the end with Maria, but you sent me a save at the beginning. NO bug with Sarah. Please read this to see how to send me saves: LINK . My profile also has this information.

If you dont know how to play the coma stage, refer to the by HaremHero to see what you are doing wrong. When you get the bug at Maria you can then send me your save. Hope this is agreeable

Hey, I am stuck with the brenda quest (Jason is not at his house). I restarted the game from scratch, made sure not to teleport unless on street and have tried not to proceed as much as I could with the main quest. Attaching my save just before I go to visit Jason. Request you to please help. Thanks

I just read on a post above that Jason is removed by dev, so how do I proceed at the Uni, I mean how to trigger scenes with others?
Because of the new school stuff added, the dev removed finish content in the game. Jason and Brenda house events are removed along with many other things in the game. So you cannot play them until the dev release an update. The dev can do this because no one complains and he wants others to release fixes for him, so he can continue to treat everyone (Patrons) how he feels like while getting paid.

So I was using the time change for Ms. Taylor progress, I bought her stuff from the pharmacy and the other store while using teleport, but now mc is saying he don't has the stuff. It's also not in my bag, also not in essentials. And I can't pick it up again.. Is there anyway I can rollback her progress in maybe save editor? Or if someone has another work around or something would be much appreciated
Taylor item workaround:
This has been a bug since forever, the item will never show up anywhere because they are not items...never was.
To continue the quest, change variable 242 to 7 and talk to her at her house

Reactions: SaFjoeri

SaFjoeri

Jul 1, 2023
Taylor item workaround:
This has been a bug since forever, the item will never show up anywhere because they are not items...never was.
To continue the quest, change variable 242 to 7 and talk to her at her house
Thank you, that's amazing. Was almost afraid I had to start over another time.

May 20, 2022
Please dont waste my time. No offense but dont expect me to play your game until I reach the bug.
The coma stage if memory serves right has one bug and that is at the end with Maria, but you sent me a save at the beginning. NO bug with Sarah. Please read this to see how to send me saves: LINK . My profile also has this information.

If you dont know how to play the coma stage, refer to the by HaremHero to see what you are doing wrong. When you get the bug at Maria you can then send me your save. Hope this is agreeable
welp here see this and tell me if it's a waste of time.
i don't want to make you play the game for me, it's just i can't do nothing.
here see this video i don't bulshit, yes i send it in zip, because i suck with pc.
you have like 30second of vid to see the bug i have.
by the way sorry if if i seem pissed off i just have a bad day.
so here please help me. i would have send this in dm but you need something like 3 or 5 post to dm someone so...

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
welp here see this and tell me if it's a waste of time.
i don't want to make you play the game for me, it's just i can't do nothing.
here see this video i don't bulshit, yes i send it in zip, because i suck with pc.
you have like 30second of vid to see the bug i have.
by the way sorry if if i seem pissed off i just have a bad day.
so here please help me. i would have send this in dm but you need something like 3 or 5 post to dm someone so...
Even if you are piss off or not, I could care less. I dont know you and you dont know me. That has nothing to do with me.

Additionally, dont get offended by my words, no malice to them at all. But you are doing shit :poop: :poop: , hence the response revolve around to it. What makes it worst you asking for advice/help but ignoring it, my instructions and NOW responding the way you are. Do you really think I wanna continue assisting you after that :unsure:

Firstly, you dont listen. Obviously I know you cant pm/dm. But was that all I said :rolleyes:. In fact, it was I who told your friend you can message me like this, hmmmm :rolleyes:. BTW this and all that video nonsense is a BIG WASTE OF TIME. If you even bothered to look at the walkthrough or idk search around and play the game, you will see what you are doing wrong. Didn't I just say Sarah has no bug.

Until then, I cannot help. Maybe ask someone else.

======================================================

TO EVERYONE ELSE:
It is not you alone I have to assist, at least meet me half-way :rolleyes: and don't ignore my advice or instruction. If so, then please refrain from contacting me, cause I certainly will add you to my ignore list. I am not here to spoon feed anyone.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes