Cheat Mod RPGM My New Life Revamp PC Cheat Mod [v1.35] [SoTN]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Do you guys want a separate simple mod with just the main functions like teleport, change time etc

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ReDeadMan787

Dec 31, 2017
So if anyone is having an issue with the Sandra anal scene bugging out, keeping you from finishing her stuff just turn var#252 Sandra quest to 50 using a save editor (aka what it is at after the anal scene), it works for me so far, I'm gonna keep going and see if my little fix bugs anything else out, edit: make sure you do this before initiating the anal scene, otherwise the img will still bug out

Last edited:

stlram5

Dec 16, 2020
So if anyone is having an issue with the Sandra anal scene bugging out, keeping you from finishing her stuff just turn var#252 Sandra quest to 50 (aka what it is at after the anal scene), it works for me so far, I'm gonna keep going and see if my little fix bugs anything else out, edit: make sure you do this before initiating the anal scene, otherwise the img will still bug out
Is this in one of the folders to the game? Also, do we change it from 252 to 50 or 250?

ReDeadMan787

Dec 31, 2017
no unfortunately you are more than likely going to have to use a save editor to change this variable, and if doing it the way you should, (aka doing her questline) correct number for var# 252: will be 18 or 19, which you than turn to 50 using said editor, edit: the save editors i recommend are either RPGMakerSaveEdit or SaveEditonline, they are relatively easy to use, 2nd edit: https://f95zone.to/threads/rpg-maker-save-editors.51/ this is a direct link to the thread where the save editors are, and here is a direct link to Save edit online

Last edited:

ReDeadMan787

Dec 31, 2017
oh here's the ingame cheat menu, i use along side SOTN mod, save editors, etc. , would attach it from my system, but I know some people would rather trust to get the file from the source, so that way they can feel safe. and also never have attached a file on this site before, so a bit of laziness on my part, when using it, if you press F9 it will bring up all the variables and switches for the game(be it MNL RV, or any other Rpgmaker-MV game)

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Bug patch for v0.96 released.
All bugs fixed

Check profile or discord for news

I have also updated the pc cheat mod to included many new bypasses.
Will update the pc cheat mod thread in a timing.

Last edited:

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Thread PC Cheat mod updated to fix some issues

Mike Party bypass fixed
Added back Hospital bypass
Cat lady bypass fixed
All football bypass
Stress decrease + school popularity