Cheat Mod RPGM My New Life Revamp PC Cheat Mod [v1.34] [SoTN]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Do you guys want a separate simple mod with just the main functions like teleport, change time etc

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi Symphony of the Night I wanted to ask you something before doing something stupid :ROFLMAO:
i was play the game and i remember that there were hidden sex missions where you could work in the hospital, at the mechanic's and be a babysitter to fuck the mother or the girl :ROFLMAO:
Now me question is, i start looking in the work section. I started by buying a mechanic's license. At which point the game asked me to do three days there as a job, to be able to continue with my studies and therefore in an attempt to have sex with the owner of the workshop. Now i go to the workshop and then the game give me an error say missing data/map226 o_O

So thinking of doing a clever trick, I search all the old version i had save on me externa HD. And i had v0.88/91/92/93 so i search in all of them this missing map226 and i find it in the v0.92. I make a copy of map226 and put it in data folder. So i reload the game and now i can enter without problem in the mechanic workshop. I also speak with the lady and do the for the first time the work. But now I have a question. Doing this am I breaking the game? Or did I do well? Can i continue or is better to remove the map226 and reload the save file?

Also i notice Charles's Sister the game tell me that there is no more content with her. But after i got the PC and i raise the pupularity. Now if i speak with her she ask me if i wanna help her with youtu. So i help her and fuck her... again... have i do something wrong? Was better to wait for an new update?
Also i now notice that in Charles's house, there is also the mother. I remember Charles's hadn't yet introduced his mother (obviously she's locked in her room and we can't talk to her). But it's still fun and nice to know that there will be a new milf.

Edit# 1
Well at last i try to do the mechanic quest :ROFLMAO: but after the third license, she ask to delivery some car... but the quest never end i can't deliver the cars, because in the location assigned to me by the game, I can't find any circle or person to whom I can deliver the car... could it be another bug or perhaps the reason why map226 wasn't present?

Anyway do you think i can continue with this save? Or better to use a backup? And reload from there?

Thank you

Last edited:
Reactions: Dafdoc

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Was the hospital bypass removed....?
Yes it was, saw no purpose in it. Might remake it to something better.

Hola, tengo el problema de que cuando estoy en una misión de buscar la laptop en casa de Lucy, una vez que termino de esperar que pasen las horas no pasa nada, ¿alguien puede ayudarme? View attachment 3047211
The dev release a bugfix for this. The fix is at MNL main thread page.

1698713544091.png

Hi Symphony of the Night I wanted to ask you something before doing something stupid :ROFLMAO:
i was play the game and i remember that there were hidden sex missions where you could work in the hospital, at the mechanic's and be a babysitter to fuck the mother or the girl :ROFLMAO:
Now me question is, i start looking in the work section. I started by buying a mechanic's license. At which point the game asked me to do three days there as a job, to be able to continue with my studies and therefore in an attempt to have sex with the owner of the workshop. Now i go to the workshop and then the game give me an error say missing data/map226 o_O

So thinking of doing a clever trick, I search all the old version i had save on me externa HD. And i had v0.88/91/92/93 so i search in all of them this missing map226 and i find it in the v0.92. I make a copy of map226 and put it in data folder. So i reload the game and now i can enter without problem in the mechanic workshop. I also speak with the lady and do the for the first time the work. But now I have a question. Doing this am I breaking the game? Or did I do well? Can i continue or is better to remove the map226 and reload the save file?

Also i notice Charles's Sister the game tell me that there is no more content with her. But after i got the PC and i raise the pupularity. Now if i speak with her she ask me if i wanna help her with youtu. So i help her and fuck her... again... have i do something wrong? Was better to wait for an new update?
Also i now notice that in Charles's house, there is also the mother. I remember Charles's hadn't yet introduced his mother (obviously she's locked in her room and we can't talk to her). But it's still fun and nice to know that there will be a new milf.

Edit# 1
Well at last i try to do the mechanic quest :ROFLMAO: but after the third license, she ask to delivery some car... but the quest never end i can't deliver the cars, because in the location assigned to me by the game, I can't find any circle or person to whom I can deliver the car... could it be another bug or perhaps the reason why map226 wasn't present?

Anyway do you think i can continue with this save? Or better to use a backup? And reload from there?

Thank you
Technically, using the old map would work perfectly. Once the dev change nothing at that map. The car not being delivered is another bug there in the game for some time now, that I normally use to fixed.
Basically the place to drop off the car is not even in the game and has nothing to do with replacing the garage map. So your safe on that aspect. It is a game bug itself.

To bypass this bug, please backup save. When you have to drop the car/in the car go into your BOF, then exit or teleport to get rid of the car image/sprite. Then save and change these things in your save using a save editor:
Variable 126 to 20
Switch 46 to ON
Switch 70 to OFF

Go back to the garage and it should work.

As for Charles sister and mother. I really havent bother, I gave up at the start with the game and just waiting for the dev to fix his game. There are to much uncontrolled bugs in the game. I would say you can continue with the game, either if the above bypass work or use a save before the mechanic job and just dont do it. Either or, I think it is safe.

Reactions: Bahamut Zero

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Technically, using the old map would work perfectly. Once the dev change nothing at that map. The car not being delivered is another bug there in the game for some time now, that I normally use to fixed.
Basically the place to drop off the car is not even in the game and has nothing to do with replacing the garage map. So your safe on that aspect. It is a game bug itself.

To bypass this bug, please backup save. When you have to drop the car/in the car go into your BOF, then exit or teleport to get rid of the car image/sprite. Then save and change these things in your save using a save editor:
Variable 126 to 20
Switch 46 to ON
Switch 70 to OFF

Go back to the garage and it should work.

As for Charles sister and mother. I really havent bother, I gave up at the start with the game and just waiting for the dev to fix his game. There are to much uncontrolled bugs in the game. I would say you can continue with the game, either if the above bypass work or use a save before the mechanic job and just dont do it. Either or, I think it is safe.
Thank you, I managed to unlock the thing with you help. I only need to change the switch 46 to ON, because the other two was already at 20 and OFF.
But immediately after, as I imagined... another bug popped up. The one where the mechanic tells you that her car was stolen. I have to go to 1 High Neighborhood west to find the stolen car a 60 second countdown starts, but when I go there, nothing happens... damn bug, this developer have a great title, but it seems like it needs someone to program or review its game before releasing it. It's a shame, because the title has so much potential, but programming isn't its strong point. Or he's in a hurry and isn't paying attention.

The nice thing is that I discovered that during this series of small quests, we see Lucy talking to the MC, because she took her car in for repairs. I had never seen this piece of story, perhaps because in the old version, I had done the mechanic's missions only after discovering that Lucy was the MC's mother and she live with me after.

Anyway i think is best to use the backup, because I don't want to bother you too much. You already did a lot with the cheat and the various bugfixes.

Reactions: Dafdoc

HHHHH111

May 13, 2020
I need help with a bug in the game, after helping the Chinese mafia it tells me that I have to go to school, as you can see it tells me that I have to go to the bathroom but when I do so no event happens and it just enters, I don't know what else to do

Fneightyfive

Jun 6, 2019
I need help with a bug in the game, after helping the Chinese mafia it tells me that I have to go to school, as you can see it tells me that I have to go to the bathroom but when I do so no event happens and it just enters, I don't know what else to do
I think it`s when you have to find Sarah, she is in one of the small toilets and she is invisible in my game just click on the right wall in the first floor toilets and it should trigger.

Dafdoc

Sep 6, 2021
I need your help with a problem in the compressed version the screen stays loading and also images that do not appear in the screen

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Everyone:

Please pm/dm me your save file if you need assistance. Save facing the issue or very close to the problem. Don't expect me to play your game for 10mins to reach the problem. Hence save close to the problem.

If you post here or the main thread with save files. I will ignore the message. So if you see I not responding to you, follow the instructions I posted above as it is easier for me to track as well as not spamming the respective thread with the same thing.

====================================================

COMPRESSED v0.95

Size: 83.5MB

PC cheat mod will come at a later date

Last edited:
Jan 16, 2021
Overview:
This is the pc cheat mod for My New Life Revamp which allows you to cheat using the phone presented in the game. It also contains an autosave feature, incest patch, date/jobs bypass and bugfixer workaround. It has many features (over 30), so please read the feature list thoroughly, to fully understand what it entails. The cheat mod can work on Mac & android also. If there are any issues, please let me know and I will fix is ASAP.​

Updated: 10/25/2023
Game/Creator: My New Life Revamp /
Modder: Symphony of the Night
Mod Version: 1.31
Game Version: 0.94
Language: English

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Mac Users:

Change-Log:

Use ONLY for game version 0.94 as stated above.
If disregarded, enjoy the bugs :p.

Download

is this updated to the latest version? It states "Use ONLY for game version 0.94 as stated above." but I see the post has been updated on oct, 25th.

dyanezv

Oct 4, 2017
Hi, with this
"
COMPRESSED v0.95

Size: 83.5MB "

is okay to you it in the normal 0.95? or just in the compressed one?

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes