Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
did the developer delete the mechanic and babysiter scenes ? i can't go to garage it's close and the babysiter job is now only arrows
The mechanic is changed and part of gameplay, you will meet the new mechanic garage when doing the races. The babysitter works but there is a bug where it doesn't exit the arrow loop, hence you cannot finish it. However, the pc cheat mod has a fix for this and allows you to see all the scenes

BigShoe20

Nov 27, 2020
Anyone know how to make the MC reappear? I just got done talking to the Chinese guy that is in charge of everything and he gave me Mei Ling as a servant and now my MC is invisible.

juanjana147

Aug 31, 2020
Hello, i got a problem, after aunt gives a handjob to mc, you go to an illegal race with mc's friends, but i dont know what to do, ive speak to all people but nothing happens, any help pls.

PD: i resolve, You need to go to directly to the circle instantanly, if you speak with someone, your car disappear and gets bugged. But after the race, MC dissappear, i see that someone happens something simmilar, but i didnt find the solution.

PD2: Tried a couple oftimes nad works after finish the race

Last edited:

kingme360

Sep 29, 2023
Hey I've attended history class a dozen or so times can some help me it say do the school quest but I did the gym quest but cant finish the history quest no matter how many times I attend the course

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Hey I've attended history class a dozen or so times can some help me it say do the school quest but I did the gym quest but cant finish the history quest no matter how many times I attend the course
The game link at OP is not v0.953 but v0.95.

Install the DEV bugpatch to update your game to v0.953. Link at OP
The dev fixed all these problem in that patch.

kingme360

Sep 29, 2023
The game link at OP is not v0.953 but v0.95.

Install the DEV bugpatch to update your game to v0.953. Link at OP
The dev fixed all these problem in that patch.
Will it work for .95 cause that's what i have if not I got to delete this game and download the old version cause its to much gb for my pc

edit:nevermind reread the dev notes that and changelog

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 133 Votes