AmAAnA

Jul 5, 2018
please guys help i am at Joanna's house i have 4 boxes in her room where there is only 2 place i can put them in. then i am stock there. thx u

Awowo

Apr 27, 2017
if anyone wants to know the JSON file to decrypt it: \My New Life Revamp\www\data and then its the System.json file

Pa3uk

Jul 22, 2017
Have to wait a few years for a stable version, then again-something will happen ... Will the grandchildren see the final of the game? ^ _ ^

ScorchXi

Aug 8, 2017
im stuck right at the befinning where you have 2:30 to get to class. i cant figure out where the hell the school is

dadsus

Apr 19, 2018
HELP! I have an error with Rachel at the entrance of the house and Maria masturbating ... And I can not enter the Jet library or climb the stairs to talk to Nesrot

AmAAnA

Jul 5, 2018
please guys help i am at Joanna's house i have 4 boxes in her room where there is only 2 place i can put them in. then i am stock there. do i have to start over please i have gone so far now. thank you

Aldnoah Zero

Apr 29, 2018
The paying customers have the first say and they wanted a revamped game so BON answered their call.
Many people get annoyed with a more linear game, but here with this engine(rpgmaker), open world did not work very well.
The amount of variables after version 7 ?!
Every two updates a (new game again or reset variables)
It was what most discouraged me from playing the game ..
Maybe it's the request in patreon, a game without bugs .. (and some secret scenes)

And for those who expect the same game, it is not!
New OP ... (shakes babe .. shakes)
A very different beginning ..
A new house (much bigger this time)
New school..(more characters)
And characters with slightly different personalities ... (a little more aggressive ?!)
For the beginning .. should please ntr fans .. (should have an option avoid if you can .. too :cautious:)

Last edited:
Reactions: mrttao

Mask_Dupants

May 26, 2017
Seriously the developers should stop making decisions based on what patreons says this lead to a path of bad choices and big mistakes, i know the patreons give them money but dude! is your game you need to think carefully what is the best for YOUR game not making a poll and let other people choice the future of YOUR game.......well whatever

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Seriously the developers should stop making decisions based on what patreons says this lead to a path of bad choices and big mistakes, i know the patreons give them money but dude! is your game you need to think carefully what is the best for YOUR game not making a poll and let other people choice the future of YOUR game.......well whatever
you just summarized: Milfy City, Depravity, Summertime Saga, and any other developers who use character polls for getting more patreons

3.00 star(s) 133 Votes